Forum home Pregnancy Miscarriage & pregnancy loss
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Pregnant again after miscarriage but bleeding on and off.

Hi

I hate to be here and writing this, but here goes.

I had a 2nd miscarriage in March 2011 and had a erpc. 9 weeks later I found out I was pregnant again and I am now about 9 weeks.

About 3 weeks ago I had some red bleeding which stopped pretty much straight away. I was sent for an early scan and despite thinking the worst we saw a tiny blob with a flickering heartbeat. The sonographer said I had a haematoma which was most likely to be the cause of the bleeding and that I could have some more bleeding but not to worry.

About a week later I did have some brown blood but when I went to the doctor, she said just to wait and see if it got worse. Again it stopped straight away so I wasnt too concerned.

Yesterday when I got up and wiped after going to the loo I had some more brown discharge which stopped over the day and again the same has happened today. I have some mild achey cramp type pains but just have such a bad feeling as the morning sickness I was having seems to have dissapeared. I am going to the doctors later and Im really hoping that they will arrange another scan. I cant bear to wait until the 12 week scan as I feel I need an answer one way or another. I cant concentrate on anything else and have had to take the day off work today.

I am so fed up. Any advice would be appreciated.

Thanks xx

Replies

• Options
    Hi Shrewpin,

I just saw this now..Im sorry noone replied to you when you obviously wrote this image

Are you ok? Did you have the scan? I really hope all is well and fingers crossed for you.

I had a M.C in March too, devestating. Im now 8 +5 and petrified every step of the way so I can't imagine how you must be feeling with having these bleeds.

Anyhow jus wanted to say take care and I really hope all is well for you.

Sarah x