Forum home Pregnancy Miscarriage & pregnancy loss
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Any positive reinforcement out there? MMC at 10 weeks

Im so super bummed, just got done with a D&C while 10 wks along. Was just going in for a reg 4wk ultrasound and discovered no heartbeat,while at my 6wk ultrasound it was such a strong heartbeat. It was like a slap in the face i was caught so off guard at times its still hard to swallow...anyways i go back in 2wks to see some test results but i want to get back to where i was again, i miss looking forward to a new beginning and a new life i was so happy...ugg soo frustrating. Ive been reading a lot of your posts and it seems so many of you guys got pregnant with weeks to months after having a MC or MMC. Sooo its true? Should i stay on my prenatals? It pains me to even look at the bottle... any advice?!?!

Replies

• Options
    Hey, I don't use this forum any more really but I lost a baby at 10 weeks 2 years ago today. I have since had a daughter who is now 8 months old - there is a light at the end of the tunnel! x
  • Options
    Hiya, I had a mmc with my first pregnancy around feb time 2008, had to wait ttc as needed an op which I had in June then in Oct i got pregnant with my little boy who went 2 this week! He is absolutely gorgeous (but I am bias!) and makes up for all the heartache and upset I went through, although he is being a pest and trying to stand on my laptop at the moment! Sounds awful to say but if i hadnt have had the mc I wouldnt have him. Im not sure im a believer in everything happens for a reason, but maybe so in this case. Good luck, you will get there xxx