Forum home Pregnancy Miscarriage & pregnancy loss
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

I can't believe it's happened I hate 2011 .....

I'm totally gutted I had my miscarriage 5 wks ago and that was bad had 2 wks of waiting to see a heartbeat and it was hell !!! My older sister found out she was pregnant we would have been due 2 weeks apart she has already had a miscarriage and lost a baby at 6 months pregnant !!! She went for her scan today should be 11 wks and there was no heart beat they sent her away 4 two weeks incase she didn't conceive to later they did the same to me .... We both know she's already lost the baby and they just send u home hoping for it to happen naturally - life is so fecking unfair image

Replies

• Options
    Don't know what to say chick except your totally right..life can be totally crappy and unfair- usually when you least expect it. I just hold onto the fact that occassionally, and I really do mean occassionally, when terrible things are happening it can take us by suprise and help us out...these occassions can feel few and far between at times like this though. Big hugs to both yourself and your sister, I can only imagine how her heart must be breaking right now. All the luck in the world to you both for the future, take care image x
  • Options
    Thank you Hun for your beautiful, thoughtful message . Goodluck to you too . X