Forum home Pregnancy Miscarriage & pregnancy loss
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Just wanted to say hello and a little sad and angry

First of all just wanted to say hi and a little bit about my storey I have a gouges 10 month old little boy and about 3 or 4 months ago we started trying for a llittle brother or sister we fell pregnent but unfortantly on the 14 November I had a emm so I have had my first af after this so were ttc once more.

The thing is a friend of mine is know pregnant I am happy for her but the same time a little p#%$???? off only because she had an abortion the beginning of the year I'm not angst this as people have there reasons to go through that .

The thing that got to me is if she couldn't keep the first baby why she keeping this one what's changed to make her keep this one when my little bean got taken away .

I'm sorry if I have afended any one this wasn't my intechion but has any one els felt like this I didn't know what or who to talk to about just how I feel about this.

Thaks for Reading. Xxx

Replies

• Options
    Sorry forgot to say she will be due the same time I would have been
  • Options
    Hi Jay79,

I undestand where your coming from. Thisa last week I have wondered how those mums to be who drink heavily and use drugs get to keep their little beans and yet I didnt and I couldnt have done anything more. It does make you angry.

This will of course hit you hard because she is due around the same time you would have been. It must be hard to understand why less than 12 months later she feels ready to keep this baby. Perhaps though having the abortion has affected her more than she has let on. She may well have suffered from guilt / sadness felt it was a mistake etc hence her decision to ttc so quickly.

Maybe explain to her that you are of course happy for her but finding it a little hard at the min because you would have been due at similar times. I am sure she will understand. Give yourself some space and fc for your sticky bean soon xx