Forum home Pregnancy Miscarriage & pregnancy loss
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

I'm good to go!! Wish me luck!

Well after starting my RMC tests in August 2011 I can now start trying again! Ive got a gorgeous little boy but had 3 mc's. Im on thyroid tablets and started clomid today! Hope youre all doing well xx

Replies

• Options
    Best of luck! hope it happens soon for you!x
  • Options
    Hi Lisa

what was the results of your blood tests? Do you need to go back to the hospital once you become pg?

Good luck. I am also back as well this month.

Susan
  • Options
    Hello Lisa,

Good to see you back - will you be joining our thread on TTC after miscarriage? How are you finding the thyroid tablets?

Here's hoping the clomid kicks in and you will have your happy announcement soon...

Apple x
  • Options
    Hiya, my bloods were borderline for underactive thyroid,low progesterone and blood clotting. My thyroid tablets have made my TSH levels ok now and clomid for low progesterone. Yes when I become pregnant I have to go back and think he said he would put me on heparin as a precaution. Ive got an abroad hol booked for June, been told I cant go if pregnant!! Ive also got job interview in couple of weeks. I know we cant plan these things but can i please get pregnant on holiday! Ha. Yes Apple I will come over, the whole TTC thing again, great!!! yes Im being sarcastic!!! Think my relationship with my husband has suffered a bit so need to try and sort that a bit!! xx
  • Options
    Heh Lisa,

Well when / if you are ready just give us the nod and we will add you to the ttc list. It would be fun to chat....

Sounds like you had similar issues to me - I also got started on thyroxine and need heparin (now being told by St Mary's that I should also add aspirin into the mix) but I hadn't heard of clomid for low progesterone. How does that work?

Apple x
  • Options
    Hi Apple. Clomid, not really sure how it works!! I think its mainly for ladies who are infertile/struggle getting pregnant, which isnt me!! However since my last MC my cycles were all over the place. Clomid helps regulate cycles and makes you ovulate, something to do with progesterone!! Its suppose to make you produce more eggs. Been told 10% chance of twins with it. My cycles seem to have settled since starting thyroid tablets but still gonna take clomid. So in short, not really sure how it works, ha!! x