Forum home Pregnancy Miscarriage & pregnancy loss
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Miscarriage at 10 Wks

Hi

I have recenty miscarried at 10 weeks

Me & hubby had taken 21 months to Concieve

and I am distraut

Has any one else been through a similar experience ?

Kate x

:cry:

Replies

• Options
    Hello Kate,

Firstly I am so very sorry for your loss - losing a baby no matter at what stage is one of the worst pains I think any woman has to face. You will never forget your little one, but be assured in time you will be able to think about them with less hurt. You will however always hold a little place in your heart for them though.

Remember that you shouldn't expect to feel in a particular way - you will probably go through a range of emotions in the coming days / weeks. My best advice is to go with how you feel and do not be afraid to grieve when you need to. Be kind to yourself and keep talking to your DH - its important to keep communicating.

I have lost four babies since starting ttc (two at around 9 - 10 weeks) so I can imagine how you feel. Have you had any investigaitons as to why it took you 21 months to conceive? Do you have PCOS for example?

Remember you are not alone and when you are ready, do come and join us on ttc after miscarriage...we are a nice little family over there and support eachother through good and bad.

Take care of you. (Sending hugs)

Apple x
  • Options
    Aw Im sorry to hear about what you've been through! i too had a miscarriage in June 2010 and I am now 16 weeks pregnant. I know how hard it is and as apple says you go through a range of emotions and its all perfectly normal. But you do get through it and you can go on to have a healthy pregnancy. As Apple says when you are ready go on the Ttc after miscarriage forum the ladies on there are amazing and I found them a fantatic support.

Take care of yourself and give yourself time to heal mentally and physically and remeber you are not on your own. good luck xxxxxxx