Forum home Pregnancy Miscarriage & pregnancy loss
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

finally after 3 long dark years...... i am a mummy!!!!

just wanted to come on here and update you all.... plus any of the long timers who may pop back on from time to time!!! after 3 mmc and 3 of the hardest years of my life..... i gave birth to my daughter on friday.... georgia marie..... 7lbs 8..... she is my miracle.... my bundle of happiness and totally perfect. thankyou to everyone who helped me through the last three years..... and my one nessage to anyone who finds themselves unlucky enough to be on this board.... dont give up.... keep going.... stay positive.... one day all the best news in the world will be yours x x good luck everybody x

Replies

• Options
    Congratulations hun that is such brilliant news, enjoy every moment of your gorgeous girl. Xxx
  • Options
    Congratulations! xx
  • Options

3054 - what wonderful news!!!! imageimageimageimageimageimageimage

I am so very pleased to hear this - what a pretty name and I am sure she is absolutely beautiful. Tashelby had a girlie too - must ahve been something in the water up north as everyone down here I know has been having boys!!! Don't be a stranger and stop by to let us know how you are all doing. the positive news is always lovely to hear. xxxx

• Options
    Congratulations!!!!! So pleased to hear your good news. Xx