Forum home Pregnancy Miscarriage & pregnancy loss
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

need some one to talk to/ advise

last year september i became pregnant and miscarried at 7 weeks i had a bit of a cry but it didnt feel like this ....i fell pregnant again in october i did have a period inbetween these dates i had an ealy scan at seven weeks as i had slight pains in my adomen n i heart beat was found an i was ecstatic thinking that was it nothing else cud pose go wrong right ... considering i have two healthy babies then of me and my partner go for my twelve week scan i was 10.6 happily drinking my water not a care in the world .. i get called in and they start my scan the lady tells the one that write things down that she needs some one else to come in here n i just looked at her n told her before she cud tell me that the heart beat had stopped  my hole worl just came tumberling down ... then it was like y me why cudnt one of the other in here had this news not me i no thats terrible n now cose ive clung on to that tiny bit of hope that they hve made a mistake i am walking around with my baby still in me till i have another scan wensday  its like it doesnt want to part with me overise i wud of started bleedying right  i had terriuble sickness as well n its like i went thru that for nothing to go thru all this pain n then have nothing at the end of it i woke at 3 this morning cose i had dreamt it did have a heart beat  it justr dioesnt want to leve my head i had a name for her to i has a feeling it was a girl .. my little bella i just dont understand why it has effected me so much worst then the other sorry for going on my partner dont do feelings ... if n e one can tell me what to excpect wud be great this was my last attempot so want be trying again to much pain for thanks for reading

Replies

• Options

did u even read the post

• Options
    Oh hun i didn't want to r&r. But i only have words. Please take care of yourself. Hugs. And to Tracylovesjohn you are an insensitive person who obviously cares about no one! Read the bloody post this lady is hurting. image it's not on.
  • Options
    Absolutely disgusting posting spam on a thread like this!!! I hope everything is ok!!!
  • Options

Oh Gemma, I'm so very sorry.  I could have written your post myself as exactly the same happened to me when I went for a 12 week scan.  I had also had an early scan at 7 weeks (due to a mc in August) and the scan showed a healthy little bean with a strong heartbeat so I was devastated when we were told that our baby had died.

I opted for a surgical procedure to remove everything, it was so close  to Christmas and I wanted everything to be as normal as possible for our daughter.   While I was waiting for the surgery (5 days), I also had the same dreams as you and I prayed the sonographer had been mistaken but deep down I knew it wasn't the case.

I really hope you're ok and are getting support from your partner and family, it really is a devastating time. 

As for not wanting to try again, don't make any hasty decisions, you're hurting and it's natural to not want to put yourself through it again but nex time you'll probably be lucky and end up with a beautiful baby.

Big hugs honey. xxx

• Options
    I completely relate to u all. Iv had 2mmc. I had one just before Xmas n this time, I just can't get in out of my mind. The first time it happened, which was a few yrs ago, as I have no children, I was told 'its just bad luck'. And that mc of any sort was common. This time I'm going to do all I can eg blood work n further testing to help find out why. I need answers this time. Pls dun give up hope I went through this myself a few weeks ago feeling the same now, I'm feeling positive. The first mmc I had I opted Dnc straight away, this time I choose the tablets. Unfortunately the didn't work. I always seem to b in that percentage. However I had to then have another Dnc.. I completely relate to u all cause its hard to believe its happening to you. I'm so determined just for my own peace of mind that there's no underlying cause. Make sure u go to the docs n get them to give u certain tests. My doc tried to gob me off saying u have to wait until 3. I'm sorry but I want to try n prevent this from happening again. Look into diff things to do with the blood, in some cases it can help by having 1 baby aspirin a day depending if u have a certain blood condition. It's def worth looking into it. Pls dun give up. Iv done alot of research n will keep going. In some cases it does just happen but if iv had reoccurAnt look into it further when ur ready. Xx
  • Options
    Thank u for all ur replys it means a lot before this I wouldn't of thought

Reading other peoples stories would help but it seriosly does

I'm sorry that u all had to go thru it to its a horrible experience

That no women shud have to go thru .. I had hospital again

Today as I choose to take the pills after the scan had shown

Yet again that there was no heart beat so s today I had another

Two pills and four put up there the " luckerly" if I can use that

Word with in the circumstances my pains started straight away

In fact as i stood on the bus liquid fell from me wich I thought

Was blood n loads of it I started to panic cose there was so much

Wich I realised once I got in it was my waters that had gone

I didn't even realise that this would happen wish I wud have

Bin told or maybe I was just being dence n shud of realised

Myself that this was happening since then the bleeding has started

The clots n lumps are qite scary I was hopeing to see it n washed

What came out of me but didn't find n e thing that resembled a " fetus"

As the docs call it or was it fetal matter .. the pains bearable

Now that I'm laying down next to my box of Thorntons chocs

My mum has bin a diamond n took my likkle smellies foe the

Weekend I think a big bunch of flowers are in order ....

Hopefully everything will b gone on the.next scan some part

Of me will still lay there on the table thinking maybe just maybe there

More be a baby waving back at me even tho its impossible

I'm Gna try beg my doc to perform some tests to be sure

Good luck to people that have it in them to try again I just

Don't think I'm strong enuf so jel of that lady with 16 kids

Thanks for reading n sorry for goin on xx
  • Options

im really sorry for your loss i no how u feel ive had 4 mc 2 of witch were missed the last one i had was 9 months ago and i still have had no luck falling pregnant my heart goes out to u all and my fingers are crossed its nice to no your not the only one sometimes xx