Forum home Pregnancy Miscarriage & pregnancy loss
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Help!

Need some help????  at 9 weeks 5 days I saw a bouncing baby bean happy as Larry. On the day I was suppose to start my period I started bleeding very heavy out of the blue ( no clots no pain) it stopped the same day, changed to a browny discharge and now today it's a place beige discharge. I have has 3 misscarages before and I just don't no what to think about all this! It all seems so strange 

Replies

• Options

I would definitely go get checked out liblib... You need a scan to check baby is ok. Bleeding can be ok in pregnancy but it can also in some cases be a sign of a problem. With my second mc I'd had a scan at 8 weeks where they said baby looked great then at 91/2 weeks I had a massive bleed. We went to the ER. & they scanned me & found that baby had died. The bleeding was very sudden & heavy that day but then between then & 4 days later when I had a d & c i did mot bleed at all... It stopped as suddenly as it had started.

• Options

Hope things are ok with your little one. Please keep us posted x

• Options

It's just horrible!  I've had 2 spontaneous misscarages which started with a bleed then the cramps then heavier, clots and then done.  Then one MMC which was just brown discharge through out. No symptoms of pregnant ever either just a poss test. 

I had a haematoma at4 weeks which they couldn't fine at nine. But I'm just holding onto it being that becuase I'm still being sick!  Scans tomorrow at 8.30 xx

• Options

That's good that you have a scan booked. Really hope things are ok for you

• Options

Yep went in Tuesday they did an internal scan and said things were closed and No active bleeding at the point in time. So they wouldn't give me an emergency scan! I've been on edge every since.  My poor partners beeb going out his mind leaving me to go to work just incase something happens x

• Options

Internal examination sorry