Forum home Pregnancy Miscarriage & pregnancy loss
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Miscarriage at 5 1/2 weeks

Can anyone help 

Hospital and obgyn will not see me since I went in on the 9th and levels were at 99. I had pale pink spotting and ultrasound showed sac but no baby. 

I was told to go home and was diagnosed with threatened miscarriage. What a nightmare how rude people can be.

On April 10th I started to bleed heavy with large clots n lower back pain

The 11th light flow clot here and there

12th - the 14th same thing

15th pale pink spotting only when I wipped

16- 18 medium flow with more large clots

19 off and on bleeding bright red

21st stopped bleeding thought miscarriage was over so did the baby dance from the 21st to the 25th 

I have been feeling great but then the 27 and 28th had very pale pink spotting when I wiped then the 29th and today have bright red bleeding but light bleeding. 

I'm so confused so took pregnancy test and it is still coming up light enough to see the positive maybe 3 shades lighter then the brightest u can get. I have been having headaches and lower back pain off and on for 3 days now. I thought since hcg was 99 on April 8th and I passed alot of large clots that I'd be showing negative on a test by now. Anyone know what's going on. 

I'm really worried and hospital and obgyn will not see me.