Forum home Pregnancy Miscarriage & pregnancy loss
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Dealing with people announcing pregnancies

how do people cope with people announcing they are pregnant or even seeing people out and about pregnant or with babies?

i had a miscarriage last week after TTC for over a year and a half. Myself and my partner are absolutely devastated. I just feel so annoyed and jealous. 

my partners auntie is pregnant the exact same amount of weeks I was and is due a few days after I would have been and I can’t stand to even look at her never mind speak to her and I know it’s terrible even thinking it or saying it. She’s still smoking during her pregnancy and it’s as if she doesn’t even care about the babys health  

my Partners work friend has just told my partner she is pregnant and she’s so happy ( we didn’t tell her about the preganany/miscarriage) and I just feel so sad. i feel like now it is properly hitting me and everyone keeps saying the same thing. You’ve already got one be happy about that or you’re young You can try again. It’s just getting all too much! absolutely heartbroken and wanted to see if I could have a wee chat with ladies that have had similar experiences to me! I feel like nobody around me understands or they don’t know what to say to me so it’s all small talk.