Forum home Pregnancy Miscarriage & pregnancy loss
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Think I'm pregnant 2 months after miscarriage?

MummyCiCiMummyCiCi Regular
edited Jul 3, 2019 10:59AM in Miscarriage & pregnancy loss
Hi ladies.... I recently lost my beautiful son at 23 weeks and 6 days, this was my first pregnancy, I gave birth on the 30th of April 2019, bled until the 14th of may, started bleeding again on the 28th of may and stopped on the 4th of June, it's been 4 weeks and 1 day since and I feel as if I'm pregant again(would be amazing if this is the case as me and my partner are absolutely heartbroken that we lost out son but we are trying to conceive again as we both feel ready)  I've been having few of the symptoms I had when I was pregnant with my son e.g nausea,  I've gone off certaing foods/drink(the exact same foods and drinks I couldn't stomach when I was pregnant) body aches, and the list goes on lol, wounderinf if anybody has gone through anything similar, thank you ladies

Replies

• Options
    Hi MummyCici,  I just want to let you know that you are not alone. I also had miscarriage on the 01 June 2019 and my daughter was 23 weeks 5 days. I'm still having sleepless nights thinking of what happened. We are still heart broken but we are taking it easy. will ttc again after 3 months because i'm still bleeding, and it have not stop since the day of my miscarriage but its not heavy. I hope you have a successful pregnancy. God will remember you. 
  • Options
    Hi @Siya2019. I'm sorry to hear about your loss, I also still have the sleepless nights as my son is forever on my mind, I know this journey isn't going to be and easy one but I wish you and your partner the best. May God bless you both and bless you with another beautiful child :)