Forum home Pregnancy Miscarriage & pregnancy loss
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Anyone want to chat about being pregnant? I'm due in May 2020

I've know for about a week that I'm about 6 weeks pregnant but have some problems with my childhood. I've been experiencing terrible constipation with this pregnant similar pains with my third pregnancy  my baby girl passed away just two weeks old. Her name was shannon. She would've been 21 years old past in March this year. I went to the hospital earlier tonight twice with some pains and passed some skin like tissue from my urine sample seems it could be  an inflamed bladder  but sample is for the doctors on Monfay to have it investigated properly. I always have the urge to continue testing my urine with hcg strips because even through I've already had 1 darker line and 2 lighter hcg strips.I have a thought this pregnancy isn't going to be easy. 

Replies

• Options
    Hi there I'm so sorry to hear about your daughter, 
    I'm pregnant and have just found out its twins ,we had a miscarriage in june so have been on edge about everything, I've been so ill with this one been on loads of antibiotics and I have anti e in my blood so it's not gonna be plain sailing for us but hopefully they will stay put till April 😍 xxx
  • Options
    Hi @Trickys3 welcome to the forum and we are so sorry for your loss. We have a lovely Due in May 2020 group right here if you'd like to join? We'd love to have you. 
    Congratulations to you too @Mummyof31986 on your twin pregnancy! How wonderful! 
    We have a Due in April 2020 birth club for you too if you fancy checking it out. 
  • Options
    Thank you I have joined the thread xxx