Forum home Pregnancy Miscarriage & pregnancy loss
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Don’t know if I’m misscarriaging or not

hi basically on 1 day of my missed period, I took 2 strip tests both were positive but faint so I decided to buy a clear blue one and I got my perfect plus sign and I was over the moon! A day later another 2 positives! I’m now 4 days missed period and tests are getting even more faint and I took a clear blue digital this afternoon and it said not pregnant. I’m so disheartened!! I still feel pregnant could this be an error?? I didn’t take it in the morning? Should I wait until a week after I miss my period?? Am I testing too soon? I’m such a worrier!!

Replies

• Options
    It’s really hard to say unfortunately. It could just be that you need first morning urine or it could be a chemical pregnancy when you Mc early. Can you get a first response test or try in the morning? I know the waiting is awful.xxx
  • Options
    The digitals are not as sensitive so it could just be too early but you have missed your af now so I’m unsure.xxx
  • Options
    I’ve just took another clear blue and got this so I’m so unsure what to believe. But I’ve had 8 positives now and 1 negative
  • Options
    I think it might just be too early for the digitals. Fingers crossed!xxx
  • Options
    I hope you’re right hun!! Im so excited. Really hope that’s the case xxx
  • Options
    It"s Positive, Congratulations, The digital is so sensitive, you can"t have diluted urine if you drink too much water. So believe the other test