Forum home› Pregnancy› Miscarriage & pregnancy loss
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

The dreaded 12 week wait

I'm 4 weeks 3 days ... I won't announce this publicly until hopefully our first scan at 12 weeks ish. It's agonising waiting  to see if this properly develops ok and I don't miscarry... anyone else currently at this stage of their pregnancy? Thanks x

Replies

• Options
    Hi @Sunsetali91 welcome to the forum and congratulations on your pregnancy. You're deffo not alone feeling anxious in the run up to that first scan. We have a lovely Due in October 2020 birth club underway if you fancy checking it out, where you can meet other women, who we suspect feel very much like you do. Check out the Due in Octobers 2020 thread. 
  • Options
    I'm with u on it just a bit more complicated I guess. You will be fine x
  • Options
    Thanks ladies xxx
  • Options
    MadDoda said:
    I'm with u on it just a bit more complicated I guess. You will be fine x
    Hi , hope you are ok? you say yours is a bit complicated, do you mind sharing why? Ali
  • Options
    MadDodaMadDoda Regular
    edited Feb 12, 2020 4:47PM
    I'm not rly OK but trying to handle the best I can. It's my 7th pregnancy, 5th in a row, I had 4mcs in 8months. Now I'm on progesterone and so far darkest test and the longest I last. Spotting every day since a week getting my second of 48h apart blood test tomorrow. So I'm terrified. How are u holding up?
  • Options
    MadDoda said:
    I'm not rly OK but trying to handle the best I can. It's my 7th pregnancy, 5th in a row, I had 4mcs in 8months. Now I'm on progesterone and so far darkest test and the longest I last. Spotting every day since a week getting my second of 48h apart blood test tomorrow. So I'm terrified. How are u holding up?
    Bless you - what a fighter x Well so far it does sound like this pregnancy is going in the right direction!! Good signs so far. I am good, I feel fine, it's still early days though - my nipples are very tender and i'm pooing more, but that's it :D x
  • Options
    If ur feeling OK not spotting or anything u will be fine, I'm sure. Well I'm a wreck,  but can't do anything gotta wait and see. X
  • Options
    MadDoda said:
    If ur feeling OK not spotting or anything u will be fine, I'm sure. Well I'm a wreck,  but can't do anything gotta wait and see. X
    You're obviously very fertile, like me. We're in this together! At least we can get pregnant I guess, some woman can't :( Try to relax, I will too lol
  • Options
    It's not that simple after this many,  I'm trying the best I can. What's the point of getting pregnant if I can't carry past 5 weeks. But I got my babyboy who is my little miracle, that's the best happiness I have 
  • Options
    Hope you're ok MadDoda
  • Options
    Im miscarrying for the 6th time unfortunately, hope ur doing good