Forum home Pregnancy Miscarriage & pregnancy loss
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Late miscarriage heartbreak!!

I had a late miscarriage last week on 08/09/20 at 19 weeks...I still cang believe i went through that.  I was in labour for 24 hours and had a natural delivery. My daughter evelyn was alive for a good two hours after birth  but they couldn't save her . They called it a preterm labour and said this was caused by an infection which caused my cervix to open up. I have never felt such pain, heartbreak and trauma. I pray to God to bless me and grant me acceptance,  comfort , grace and heal my heart and mind. Im scared of having another bby as i would be worried all the time but I pray and hope this feeling will pass. I know eventually i will come out of if it and will be ok , we will all be ok ? x

Replies

• Options
    Beni96Beni96 Regular
    edited Sep 14, 2020 8:29PM
    Oh hunny I’m so sorry you had to go through that x can’t imagine your pain :( I will pray for you .  it’s always like that , when we loose a child it’s a heartbreak that can’t be expressed in words . We ask why this happened , I know it might not be too comforting but I believe that God has a plan for us all , and that he knows what he’s doing and nothing happenes for no reason . God wants good for us . I had a misscarriage too , but I pray everyday and thank for and perhaps some day I will find out why it happened . We might get an answer eventually ... I also think that God gives us some experiences for us to get even closer to him through prayers . X I wish you all the best , and I wish that Jesus will heal your heart and mind . Xx
  • Options
    @Beni96 aww thank you so much for those encouraging words. It took me a while to even decide to post what happened as i have never done anything like that before. So thank you..I believe that God doesnt give us mountains he knows we cant cross. So with that i know that however hard and it difficult it might be and get i have the strength in me somewhere to be able to overcome this. I pray for you too and your loss. I pray that he grants you peace, healing and hope. Again thank you for your words they mean more than you can imagine. Xx
  • Options
    @Mjoy exactly ! God won’t give us more than we can handle ... he know our hearts . I just found out I’m pregnant about 5-6 weeks , so I’m also really nervous and every little pain I get I’m worried due to the misscarriage I had . But I do believe that This will b met rainbow baby and I believe God will give me the strength to go through it . I really hope you will find your peace too , and that you won’t give up trying ! Have a blessed night x 
  • Options
    @Beni96, awww how precious,  congratulations on your rainbow baby please please try not to worry and have faith and hope. I pray all goes well this time round and fingers crossed. Goodnight  :) xx
  • Options
    Thank you hunny xx I do hope it will be alright this time x 
  • Options
    Mjoy said:
    I had a late miscarriage last week on 08/09/20 at 19 weeks...I still cang believe i went through that.  I was in labour for 24 hours and had a natural delivery. My daughter evelyn was alive for a good two hours after birth  but they couldn't save her . They called it a preterm labour and said this was caused by an infection which caused my cervix to open up. I have never felt such pain, heartbreak and trauma. I pray to God to bless me and grant me acceptance,  comfort , grace and heal my heart and mind. Im scared of having another bby as i would be worried all the time but I pray and hope this feeling will pass. I know eventually i will come out of if it and will be ok , we will all be ok ? x
    This sounds like what happened to me, was it chorioanoionitis?
  • Options
    @Amnx Hi Amnx, first of all im so sorry for your loss and your darling angel baby is looking over you. 🙂 Im still waiting for the official results if the tests but the doctors said it looks like it was due to having an incompetent cervix that caused my labour. Not sure what you have mentioned actually means? 
  • Options
    I am so sorry for your loss also! 
    They originally thought mine was due to Incompetent cervix until the results come back, its an infection of the sac. They dont know how or why i got it. 
    Hope you are keeping okay, my inbox is always open x
  • Options
    @Amnx thank you so much..ohh i see, you never know it might be that i find out the official results in a month so i will be sure to let you know 🙂. It's so crazy how many things you find out once something happens to you xxx
  • Options
    It really is! Id never really heard of the cervical stitch till we lost our girl, and thought it was incompetent cervix, but now found out it was the infection which ive never heard anyone have x