Forum home Pregnancy Miscarriage & pregnancy loss
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

results of scan...

hey all, im sorry to keep troubling you with my problems, i have just returned home from my scan. there was no sign of a pregnancy there so it seems i will need no futher treatment for my miscarrige. i am feeling very low at the moment and unfortunatly OH has had to go to work.
the nurse offered for me to have further testing done to see if there are any problems as this is the 3rd time i have lost a baby, me and OH said we would discuss it and then go see our GP. my OH is keen to have the tests done but i am not feeling so sure. maybe we should just keep trying and see what happens, but i dont think i could go thru this again. if we want the tests we cannot ttc this month. i am just so deprate to have a family but maybe i need to get my practical head on and just b just be patient?
my urine sample also showed up abnormal so she has sent it off for further testing, something else to worry about now!
sorry for the rant everyone and thankyou for all the support you have given me through this horrific time xxxx
sending you all lots of babydust xxx

Replies

• Options
    sory to hear hun... just give it some time to think!
    sending you hugs xx
  • Options
    Hey Sally,

Sorry to hear you're feeling low at the moment, we are all here for you to keep you company whilst your oh is at work.
    Good to hear you don't need anything further with this mc though.

Can i ask what type of tests they would do?

Giving you big virtual hug xx
  • Options
    sorry to hear your going through a roller coaster, if i were you i'd be grabbing the offer of extra tests! x
  • Options
    I think tests would be the best way forward. Then you would be more certain of what is going on and you will be able to make a plan of sorts for the future. But like Yummymummy says take your time to think it through and talk to your OH. Do what you feel is best for you

Thinking of you and sending you big hugs

Jacqui
    xx
  • Options
    So sorry to hear your news, thinking of you. Big hugs. Zxx