Forum home Pregnancy Miscarriage & pregnancy loss
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Please pray for her

I heard some horrible news tonight. My cousin inlaw lost her baby girl to miscarriage. I am unsure exactly how far along she was, but she was far enough to know what she was having. I feel so horrible for her. This is one of those times that I am thankful I was not far along when I miscarried. Of course it's still hard no matter how far along you are, but it would be so much worse being 4 or 5 months along. She is going for her d&c tomorrow and can really use some prayers. I am telling her about this website, as it has helped me deal with my mc and I feel that all the ladies here offer such a great support system while we're all ttc. Thank you all :\)

Replies

• Options
    She will be in my prayers tonight and my thoughts tomorrow - send her all our BE love.
  • Options
    Thank you. I havent heard how she is doing yet, but Im pretty sure she is out of surgery by now. I hope she joins our chat group, I really think it will help her alot.
  • Options
    My thoughts are with her and all your family at this difficult time. Let us know how she gets on. Hope she joins us soon too. I now how helpful everyone has been to me after my mc also xxx
  • Options
    Thank you. I will post as soon as I hear how she is doing. I hope she joins also.
  • Options
    I hope she joins us, I couldn't have coped without BE.
  • Options
    I am so sorry, she and all those close will be in my prayers. Please do tell her about this site, it has been incredible (I lost my little girl in womb at 20weeks and be was one of the first places I turned to).

I would imagine if she is to have a d&c she will be under 16.5 weeks as after then you must deliver baby as they're too big. Things could always be a million times worse but they could also be a million times better too. Give her time, it's been 8weeks for me and I'm only just beginning to talk to family and visit friends. I couldn't face anyone and I'm sure she will be feeling the same, texts were the easiest to deal with as you can choose to respond.

Take care, these things you wouldn't want to wish on your worst enemy but we are all stronger than we give ourselves credit for x

• Options
    I am so sorry to hear about your loss waiting4baby. That would be a woman's worst nightmare! I have been writing to her on facebook, as I figured she may not be ready to talk to anyone. I know I shut the world out for a little while bc I just didn't want to hear those dreaded words that EVERYONE seems to say. Atleast now you know you can get pregnant again, it wasn't meant to be, things happen for a reason, yada yada yada. People are so ensensitive at times. I will let her know that she is getting lots of prayers said for her. Thank you