Forum home Pregnancy Miscarriage & pregnancy loss
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

7 weeks - could light bleeding be miscarriage

Hi, I started having some light bleeding 3 days ago. Spoke to GP and they booked us for an early scan but the next appointment wasn’t for 6 days, so we have another 3 days to go before we can get answers to what’s happening and the wait is torture. 

I found this forum and it’s given me some hope that this may not be a miscarriage, and so I just wanted to see what others thought. 

The bleeding has continued in much the same way for the last 3 days, there’s quite a bit first thing and mostly light in colour and then a little bit throughout the day and then less in the evening. I have previously been told I have a cervical ectropion which has bled before but never this amount.  

I haven’t noticed any big clots or anything as yet but I’m worried that this might just be the start and that will come. I keep hoping it stops but so far it hasn’t. I’ve not had any bad tummy cramps, just a bit of an ache throughout the night which seems to have settled now. 

Any advice but be appreciated while we await the scan. 

Replies

• Options
    hey! Really hope everything turned out ok for you! 🤞🏻.. 
    Please can you let us know how you got on? I am 6 weeks and having the same symptoms as u describe, i also have cervical extropion.