Forum home Pregnancy Miscarriage & pregnancy loss
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

I Don't Think I'm Ever Going To Be Happy Again!!

as the title says really, had a really lovely day...had LO's settling in session at nursery which went fab, then went out for lunch for OH's birthday and then had some really good friends round for tea...i've had a really fab day but i feel so unhappy, i hate this...i really hate it :\( x

Replies

• Options
    Awww hun, have a big hug. You will feel happy again, but you'll never forget this time, but it will make the happy times all the more precious. As they say, the good times never last but nor do the bad.

If it helps I know exactly how you feel, I'm starting to wonder if we'll ever have the chance to be parents and there isn't an hour that goes past that I don't think about something related to TTC, having a child.... it completely takes over your life. You're not alone chick. x
  • Options
    You are definately not alone. There is always something that reminds you of your loss. We are all hurting and wondering when it will be our turn. Life is just not fair sometimes. You will be happy again, we all will. One day soon I hope. Take care, Tracy x
  • Options
    G/C to send you a massive virtual hug hun.
    Hugs for J too xxx
  • Options
    so sad to hear you feel like this, we all have it and think it will never feel right again. you never forget but you do learn to cope better, really you do.

hope you feel stronger soon, just take each day as it comes and you will get there xxx
  • Options
    I know exactly how you feel and agree with the other threads. We are wondering when it will happen for us - you are so lucky to have your first LO and I am sure it will happen again for you. Not a minute in the day goes by where you are thinking about something related to ttc. It is not fair but you have to believe it will get better and you will be happy again.
  • Options
    Big Hugs. I remember the feeling far too well after 2 miscarriages. TTC was all I could think about and to be honest I think a year of my life passed without me making any plans just incase and in a bit of a daze.

But I now have a 16 week old beautiful little girl, so it does happen. Chin up honey, it will happen for you too
    xxx
  • Options
    Oh sweetheart! HUGE hugs to you. I totally understand how you feel... Its been 6 months since my MC and i wonder if I will ever feel truly happy again. It was my birthday a couple of weeks back and I cried the whole way through (even at the restaurant!!!!) i couldnt contain the sadness I felt.

However, I know it will be ok. We will be fine - all of us. Come what may!!
  • Options
    Im totally with you image Its awful i just keep wondering how i fell pregnant at all and i so worry that it will never happen again even when i seem happy im not really!
    But heres hoping that it will be our turn soon xxx