Forum home Pregnancy Miscarriage & pregnancy loss
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Anyone naturally mc?

I started to naturally mc yesterday and have a scan planned for the21st Sep to check if all the tissue is away.

Has anyone had a scan after they have naturally mc? Was all the tissue removed or did you have to either a medical management or ErPC afterwards?

I am hoping all the tissue will be away - but don't know what the success rate is for a natural mc.

Replies

• Options
    Hi sevans sorry you are going through this.
    I have had 1 mc and 1 mmc. my first was natural at about 5/7 weeks and all the tissue came away and nothing showed when they scanned me, it took about a week.
    my second was not seen until just before my 12 week scan and I had erpc, now had two af since then and am back to ttc.

how far on were you?
    xx
  • Options
    I had a NMC in July. It started when I was 7 weeks but didnt pass baby etc till 9 weeks, baby was still growing till that point. As soon as everything passed bleeding stopped and scan showed a little blood left in there but that passed a couple of days later. Cycle has been a bit strange since then but I suppose its still early days. Hope everything goes as smoothly as it can for you. thoughts are with you pet, take care xxxx
  • Options
    Hi hun, Im so sorry you are going through this. I M/c naturally on 10th August at 5 weeks. I didnt have to have scan as I had been to A&e and had hcg levels taken and these had dropped so much. They just told me to do Preg test week after and it should be negative and it was. Thinking of you honey xxx
  • Options
    Hi, I mc naturally at beginning of July when 6 weeks. I didn't have a scan after, pretty much the same as ww just had to get a bfn 10 days later.

I'm so sorry you have to deal with this hunni.
  • Options
    bless you hun, ive just had a natural mc, i had a few complications, but that was due to my blood not clotting, just finished bleeding now x and will start ttc again after my af returns x they gave me a scan and checked to see if everything was gone x
  • Options
    So sorry to read you are going through this. I've had two mmc and decided on an ERPC both times. Thinking of you. Zxx