Forum home Pregnancy Miscarriage & pregnancy loss
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

cant get it out of my head at mo

i think its finally sunk in that ive had the second mc.iwas all gung ho got the apt etc got results but next two weeks noone can do much so im waiting.ive gone from frenzied get something sorted to really down in dumps.something ive not said is that ive not told hubbie about second mc yet.he so busy at work even today got curt response.i didnt tell him why i went to hospital just that it was a blood workup etc.i feel fit to burst.know this is probably come down after hormone levels but still feel like s""""t.i cant think straight today and thats why im blogging half my day away.hope this is the bottom and ill go up from now.bodies eh why cant they behave!!!!!sorry for whining

Replies

• Options
    Don't apologise Roisine, we're all entitled to a whine every now and again....if not all the time. Have you not told hubby because he is busy? are you going to tell him?

The next 2 weeks are going to be an agonising wait hun and I know nothing I say will make you feel any better but we're all here for you chick and will be here to listen if you want to whine x x

(((((((hugs))))))

Melissa
  • Options
    oh, no wonder you are feeling low, its a horrible situation to be in, Does your hubby work away? surely if he knew he could offer some support? I really hope your days start to get easier,

Thinking of you

Gem x
  • Options
    thanks ladies i thought people woul think i was mad for not saying.hubbies is stressed out at mo he advising examiner for state examsat mo so lots of reports to do and taking his own class through exams.i wish the money reflected his work.i told him and he was a bit flustered but was good about it and we just going to hope for a good outcome soon.men are different he cant sit and dwell on it or hed get nothing done.i thank god this site with you guys are here!!!i wish it was there when others were born.xxxxxx
  • Options
    Hi roisine,
    I am sorry you have hit this low point. I had this happen after my 2nd MMC. I was in real shock and busied myself with having tests and researching why it had happened again.After a week or so and I had had my ERPC it all seemed to dawn on me emotionally what had actually happened. It was the lowest point on the roller coaster of emotions. I hope things start to pick up for you soon. I found once we were TTC again I could start to look to the future again.
    Take care of yourself.
    Lilou x