Forum home Pregnancy Miscarriage & pregnancy loss
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

fertility clinic think i am mc

i spoke to my fertility clinic and they said they think i am mc as i would have not got a +ive on PG test if i was not PG so have to repeat PG test when i stop bleeding so i am really upset but onwards and upward i phoned them 10 mins ago they did not say mc tho just that the PG would not be strong one so not aloud to start my clomid till next AF

so i am not sure weather this is a mc i am so confused thanks for any help

Replies

• Options
    Hi hun,

How far along would you be? Also what makes you think you might be mc'ing? Has your bleeding had clots or do you have any pain?

Sorry to ask lots of questions but their can be lots of reasons for bleeding, but with my MC at 6 weeks I had lots of little clots and 2 big ones and very very bad cramps.

Xx
  • Options
    well i would be 2 weeks after OV i think the doctor would have put me at 4 weeks well its not what i said its what the fertilty clinic said as i phone as i was confused about the +ive lines i was getting then i have a lite AF they said it could be but till the bleeding stops then test they will not knowas yet no clots so is that what i have to look out for thank you

[Modified by: meagnella on May 18, 2010 06:49 PM]

• Options
    With you being so early it may have been a chemical pregnancy which tends to occur if you test earlier than AF is due.

However, it could also be implantation. I had period type pains during implantation. I actually thought it was AF.

The clinic are probably right though hun, best to wait and test after the bleed. However, heavy bleeding can cause you to be ill so if it gets really heavy or you start to feel unwell then you'll need to go to A&E or see your gp.

Hope everythings ok!
    xx
  • Options
    well i was at the hosptial today with my LO as she is deaf and needed another hearing test and thought i would go and see some one well went to the gyne ward and i have a scan for next fri 28th may so fingers crossed its sticky and thank you it is a little bit more heavey but theres no pain
  • Options
    went to my DR today and said about chemical pregnancy she said even if there was to be one we should still tell our DR's

[Modified by: meagnella on May 20, 2010 12:16 PM]