Forum home Pregnancy Miscarriage & pregnancy loss
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Why couldn't i keep my baby :cry:

What did i do wrong?

This is the second time it's happened. The first time i was so young that i was sort of glad it happened as i wouldn't have met my husband etc.

But we are both so wanting a baby and it has totally devastated me, can't wait to fall pg again and hopefully carry full term but today i feel like a complete failure.

Sorry everyone

xx

Replies

• Options
    Hi there, so sorry you are feeling this way. It's hard isn't it. I'm not sure what to say really, except I'm sure things willl get easier and that you will get that BFP!! This was a first for me, having a missed miscarriage, like you I desperately want a little baby, but have just told myself, that the time wasn't right and that next time will be.

Thinking of you sweet. Zxx
  • Options
    Thank you, it was 2 weeks today i lost it and a week since it was confirmed.

Definitely having a down day today x
  • Options
    Its going to be hard, but I think you need to allow yourself time to grieve too. I guess you just have to realise that there are going to be down days, but as time goes on, the up days will increase and you will begin to feel more positive, I know I have, but only over the last week really. Take care. Zxx PS: You are not a failure!!
  • Options
    aww sweetheart, you are not a failure.

Sending you hugs xxxxxx
  • Options
    Sending you big hugs, it is okay to have down days, my mmc was in February and I still have days when I feel really upset, it is still early days for you but I promise it does start to get better and the pain starts to fade.

Take care of yourself

Jacqui
    xx

• Options
    just wanted to say that although there could be lots of reasons there could be a thousand that there are none at all! pg's ending b4 12 wks are so so common because of all the chnages, creating that is going on, basically at 12 weeks the baby is formed and just has to grow really, 12 weeks is a short period of time for something as technical as a human to form. lots of opportunities for natural errors to occur. i hope feel better soon. xx
  • Options
    Its not you hun you must remember that or you can torture yourself forever! You will get the baby you long for soon im sure and never apoligise for being down this isnt something that just goes away as i had secretly hoped......its there everyday and its a battle to carry on regardless i am lucky i have my twins to get me through but i realise that others arent that lucky :/ Downs and ups happen chic but i really hope you get your BFP soon and were always here for you image x