Forum home Pregnancy Miscarriage & pregnancy loss
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

First Day Back At Work

Hi Ladies

Was my first day back at work today after my mmc and ERPC last Wednesday, seems hard to believe it's been a week since the op already!

The day was ok, I work with all men, apart from one other lady, and she's on holiday this week. Everyone was lovely, and kinda just left me alone. One chap asked how I was etc and I started to get upset, but that is to be expected I guess. Still, I'm glad the day is over and done with.

Have started to get a headache now, hope it doesn't develop into a migraine. I used to suffer badly before I got pregnant, then when we fell in Jan, they stopped! Please God don't let them start up again, that's all I need!!

Bleeding is easing a bit now, just hope it doesn't come back with a vengence!! Roll on next AF, whenever that will be! :\?

Anyway, hope you're all doing ok....

Rainbow - loving the pics!! image

Zxx

Replies

• Options
    Glad you like the pics sweetie image

The first day back is always the worst, it will get better though. I still get upset at times at work, I think you're absolutley right that it's to be expected - we're women who have lost one of the most important things in our lives and it bloody damn well hurts, but it does ease which is something.

Hope your headache has gone too hun

xxx
  • Options
    Hi sweetie

Like Rainbow says 1st day back is always hard, do you only work week days? If so only 2 more days till the weekend. I hope your headache gets better soon huni. Hope tomorrow is a bit easier a day for you xxx
  • Options
    Well done chicken, deep breaths and keep busy!

The worst is over. Hope your first AF comes soon and that your migraine goes away for you!

Lots of love xxx
  • Options
    hi hun,

I agree with the others, the first day back is always the worse, so hopefully it will get better for you now. so glad that everyone was nice to you.

hope your headache didnt progress into a migrain hun (I know how horrid they can me)

lots of love

pb

x x x
  • Options
    Hi Ladies

Thanks for your kind comments. Well I've been back 3 days and all ok. The first day was the hardest, then it got easier. Only had the one migraine which is great! Fingers crossed they now disappear forever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Zxx