Forum home Pregnancy Miscarriage & pregnancy loss
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

blood clots six weeks later ?

well ive been having very sore af since erpc.got checked today after passing a palm sized clot (it seemed like one).still very tender.the registrar said this is normal ?? anyone had these after effects six weeks later.he said my womb was clear so maybe this lump or whatever was the final stage of recovery.i didnt expect this kind of pain.at the moment im very uncomfortable.they took bloods to see if infection and lump sent off to lab.its wearing me out that im still not over the thing physically.so i guess ill probably be out till the new year.any info appreciated hope you ladies having better dayxxxxx

Replies

• Options
    I have felt fine after mine for the last three weeks. Maybe it is a bit more sore because it wasn't a complete erpc but there was something left. Maybe the healing will now really begin and you feel normal again within a few days? I really hope you can start to recover now.Bad enough it happened, it is even worse if it keeps going on like that.image
  • Options
    hey hun, sorry i didn't have that procedure but i passed somethings that i'm preety sure was left over and v old lining about 10 weeks later and even after i'd had an af after my mc! I had a scan after my mc to check all ok and there was a bit of lining left but small and said not to worry as it will come away with AF. Had AF 8 weeks after mc and then about 2 weeks after that i passed this 'thing' one day for no reason! at least you've been checked out so thats def good! xx
  • Options
    thanks ladies ,it seems that it can happen and some surgeons dont evacuate everything to ensure the womb not damaged and anything left comes away naturally (so ive read).however i wish they told me what to expect instead of assuming i knew.my first mmc was so different no trouble at all.i just got a fright seeing that lump of tissue.it does explain the pain for last week though..im still like a bear as im uncomfortable and tummy is a bit bloated.ive also got the childrens scene for show to do.i normally love this time of year.sooo rant rant booo hiss humbug at min.im sure ill feel better soon but of course my ttc will more likely happen now in new year.xxxxxxxx
  • Options
    With my last erpc I passed a large clot the nxt day. I had still been bleeding very heavy & was having this bearing down feeling like my body was involunterring pushing down & I passed a large clot. That was it after that. But the 1st AF i had was awful 10 days of agony & heavy bleeding!!!

Hope you feel better soon hun
    xxx