Forum home Pregnancy Miscarriage & pregnancy loss
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

mother's day :cry:

Am feeling a bit sad with Mothers Day coming up. My first little beans due date was the end of february so this would have been my 1st Mothers Day :\( Am hoping that I'll be ok on the day as its also our 2nd wedding anniversary so hopefully my mind will be too occupied with that to think about Mothers Day

Replies

• Options
    this should have been my first mother's day too as my lost bean was due last june. but this baby is due on the 18th. if she is on time or late next year will be my first mother's day, but if she is early...! My hubby is getting me a gift for mother's day regardless of baby's arrival as i should be celebrating it.
  • Options
    Oh DM honey, I do feel for you. Try to concentrate on all the good things in your life - your oh, your anniversary, and your bump! Hope it is ok for you on the day. XXSara
  • Options
    hey hun, sorry just popping in for a bit of stalking! lol, tbh i'd never thought about this day as it would've been my 1st one too image but trya nd keep ur chin up hunny and remember where u are now and try and enjoy the day as an anniversary and the last one where ther'll be just the 2 of you!!! xxx
  • Options
    hey hun, sorry just popping in for a bit of stalking! lol, tbh i'd never thought about this day as it would've been my 1st one too image but trya nd keep ur chin up hunny and remember where u are now and try and enjoy the day as an anniversary and the last one where ther'll be just the 2 of you!!! xxx
  • Options
    Thanks girls - we're going for High Tea on Sunday at the hotel we got married in. Think we'd be better to do something during the day too so will maybe see whats on at the cinema.

• Options
    high tea how sophisticated!!!

hopefully little DM will be on the move all day to remind you how great next year will be.

Gxx
  • Options
    Mother's day is always hard after mc. Enjoy this one with your lovely day with your hubby DM - you'll be up tp your eyes in nappies next year!!
    xxx
  • Options
    Ha ha gemgems we're not being sophisticated I'm paying for the meal and High Tea is cheaper!! Will try my best to enjoy the day and will look forward to next year's anniversary AND mothers day.
    MrsDAO I think on Mothers Day next year I'll put hubby on nappy duty!
  • Options
    i am sad about mothers day for 2 reasons...it would also be my first as mummy and also the fact my own mum isnt here anymore! :cry:

Congrats on the anniversary though...my 2 year one is in june just before baby is due!

Lx
  • Options
    I know how you feel as it would have been my first one too. I would have had a 7 month old at this point. Gonna just spoil my mum and my sisters rotten as they are both mummies. x

http://tickers.baby-gaga.com/p/dev301bf___.png

• Options
    Lauz sorry to hear your mum isn't here anymore I hope you're ok on Sunday xx

Aaliyah hopefully they'll return the spoiling for you next year x
  • Options
    Thanks DM....

its a year since i found about my mmc so a bit of a tough weekend ahead....

Lx
  • Options
    Hi,
    Congrats on your wedding anniversary DM!
    My little bean would have been due tomorrow image Am lucky to have DD and be pregnant again though image xx
  • Options
    Happy anniversary DM!!! Hope you've been able to enjoy your day. How was high tea?
  • Options
    Thanks Gemgems! Not been for High Tea yet table is booked for 6:30 so will be getting ready soon. The day has been nice so far we've been out to a museum / gallery today that's just reopened in our home town and now hubby is having a nap so think I may join him before I get ready for going out xx
  • Options
    enjoy nap time and tea then!