Forum home Pregnancy Miscarriage & pregnancy loss
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Im back and it's not good im afraid..

First off thanks for all your kind messages on the other post im truly touched.

We've had more sad news today bubs has died there is no heartbeat & im measuring smaller today than I was last week so have def mmc again. The sonographer & doctor have been lovely.

As this is my 3rd miscarriage im being referred to a reacurrant mc clinic for tests and im having a erpc tomorrow.

I dont feel anything at the moment im just numb havent cried or anything suppose it will just take a while to sink in as we really thought this bubs was for keeps.

Im sad to be leaving you all & want to wish you all the best with your babies. xxx

(also posted in march)

Replies

• Options
    Oh babes, i really, really don't know what to say....

Take good care of yourself and your hubby and when the time is right, come back on here and let us know how you're getting on.

I am sending you the biggest virtual hug ever xxx
  • Options
    Thank you sweetheart, I think im gona have a little break until have had some tests dont want to go through this again, will come on tho for mc support & to chat just not to be ttc again just yet I think xxx
  • Options
    Crashing to say how sorry I am honey.
    H.xxx
  • Options
    So so sorry laujai, really hoped that you would get some good news today. Take care of yourself,

Love Kristen xx
  • Options
    oh hunny - i was willing it to be good news.

Will be thinking of you tomorrow

Hugs x x x x
  • Options
    Thanks ladies, your words mean alot to me xx
  • Options
    So sorry to hear your news. Look after yourself and we are all here if you need to chat. xx
  • Options
    (((((((((hugs))))))))))

I am so, so sorry. You and your OH are in my thoughts.

If you ever want to chat or have any questions about the recurrent mc tests then feel free to leave me a message/email me - as you know we went through them earlier this year.

Lots of love, NN xxx
  • Options
    Oh sweety I am so sorry to hear this. Just take your own time to absorb things and let yourself grieve when you are ready. I'm not surprised you feel numb right now. I just want to give you the biggest hug.
    I'm glad you had some good care today at least and I hope you have lots of support around you. We are always here for you on BE.
    Thinking of you... xx
  • Options
    Thanks ladies it's so nice to know i have you all here it means such alot.

NN that would be really good just to get some advice on what to expect, thanks hun xxx
  • Options
    Hiya laujai, just saw this pop up and wanted to post to say how sorry I am. We have not 'spoken' before I don't think as I've just recently joined LTTTC but have been following your story for months. You have been through such a lot and I find your wonderful positive attitude very inspiring. I know you probably don;t feel too positive right now, but just wanted you to know that...and that I'm thinking of you. Wishing you lots of luck and strength to get through this x
  • Options
    Thank you hun thats really sweet of you, just waiting to leave to go to the hospital am knackered have not slept a wink last night!!! xx
  • Options
    Was going to text you hun to see how you are feeling?? What time is your app?? xx
  • Options
    ((((((((hugs))))))

Thinking of you today.

Love NN xxx
  • Options
    Thank you ladies, had erpc today went in early this morning, am in alot of pain im sure last time it wasnt as painful!! x
  • Options
    I really hope the pain eases soon.

You're in my thoughts.

Love NN xxx
  • Options
    laujai.

i couldnt get on here yesterday or thursday afternoon.

im so sorry for you both i really am,i really thought this would be sticky........im glad that you arew being referred tho to rmc.
    my thoughts are with you,huge hugs

Clare xxxxxx
  • Options
    So sorry to hear your news, hugs x
  • Options
    Laujai I truly am so sorry.

Sending you big hugs xxx
  • Options
    Oh hun, have just read what happened, Im so sorry that its happened again, life is very cruel to us at times.
    I hope the pain is better now, Take care
    Love Koala
    X X