Forum home Pregnancy Miscarriage & pregnancy loss
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

GAME OVER :cry:

I had my scan and the baby has stopped growing. There was a fetal pole but nothing else. The sac and pole had not grown since last week. I am now booked in for a D&C on tuesday. I asked if I had tried again too soon and they said no that should not have mattered. We are devastated and don't know if we will keep trying as its taking its toll on all of us.

Thank you again for your amazing support xxx

Replies

• Options
    Oh Hun I'm so so sorry to read this, I was really praying u would get some good news. Take care of yourself lots of hugs to u and your OH xxxx
  • Options
    oh hun I desperately hoped for your sake that everything would turn out ok. I am so sorry for you and your OH xx
    Can someone over in DIA take over the due date post for you by coping and pasting it so you can concentrate on taking care of yourself and OH.
    I want to give you a huge hug. I know nothing that anyone says on here can help replace the babies you have lost but the support is always here. Life can be so bloody unfair and the lovely people like you don't deserve this.
    Take time to come to terms and take stock
    Much love
    Sue x
  • Options
    Oh babylove i'm so so sorry, I don't know what's going on, there are 3 of us now who recently lost our babies again in such a short space of time. Take some time to yourself, there's nothing I can say to make it better, just that we are here for when you want to rant and let off steam. I'm so sorry again, lots of love xx
  • Options
    Oh sweetheart I am so so sorry to be reading this, was praying it would be an happy outcome image

Hugs xx
  • Options
    So sorry to hear this, have been looking out for your update today and hoping all would be well. I am here for you, as we all are. Take care and sending you big hugs sweetie. Zxx
  • Options
    So sorry to hear your sad news - it never seems fair...

Take all the time you need, and maybe we'll see you back here soon...

Thinking of you and your OH... Lxx
  • Options
    It doesn't matter, what anyone say's it wont take your pain away.

But i'm soo sorry you're going through this.

XXXX
  • Options
    Oh I'm so so sorry sweetie, I know it doesn't take your pain away though.

Lots love

xxx
  • Options
    So sorry it wasnt better news.

Look after yourselves.

xxx
  • Options
    Hi babylove, I'm so sorry hun that today was bad news for you. I just want to give you a hug. Nothing will make it better for you right now and I know how your feeling. Just take your time and you know we will all be here for you if you need us. Love lots h2ta x
  • Options
    Oh hun, my heart sank when I seen your post, I'm so sorry.
    Don't make any decisions re ttc again just yet, you need time to grieve and support each other.

Thinking of you sweetie xx
  • Options
    I'm truly sorry it wasn't better news for you hun.

Take care of yourself. Thinking of you xx

xxx
  • Options
    OMG hun, I am so very sorry and saddened to be reading this ;(
    Just wanted to offer you a super huge hug and let you know we are all here and thinking of you.
    Lots of love and so sorry again, Sarah x x x x x
  • Options
    Hi Hun,

I was wondering what had happened. I'm so so sorry, I really feel for you and hope the ERPC goes ok. I'm sending you lots of love and you're in my thoughts xxx