Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby is due in August 2014
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

At last!!!

2»

Replies

• Options
    If I had known how heavy this lil thin was I wudda stpd earlier I thnk but least I know for next time hey lol! Do u know wt ur having? X
  • Options
    No I don't do you? Only going longer this time as I am a teacher so working until end of school year and my mat leave starts a week before my due date! X
  • Options
    No my first one so wanted a surprise image. Ooo that's lucky ima try an do a course while I'm off id prefer to work wiv kids I'm currently a caseworker lookin after elderly n wow is it hard wrk wen preggers!!! U times it well then hey lol xx
  • Options
    Yes I did! Wasn't planned like that!!! We found out with our first but wanted to do it differently this time x
  • Options
    Argh so wt was ur first b/g x
  • Options
    Boy. He was 5 days late and 6lb 6. He is 3. Expecting this one to be bigger and also late! X
  • Options
    Ohhh lvly he was a nice size then they do say they get bigger after each one don't they??!! So u hoping for a lil girl nw then? Xx
  • Options
    Don't really mind actually! Think is probably a boy but not sure why I think that! X
  • Options
    Have u had the same side affects. (Sickness cravings etc)?? X
  • Options
    No not really. Sickness was worse. Haven't had any cravings in either pregnancy. This pregnancy definitely been harder! Think boy as my husbands family so boy heavy x
  • Options
    Oh ok then male domination then lol No I was lucky nt too have sickness had it maybe 3x. But was in the eve wen if finished wrk so was well lucky have suffered with sciatica tho wt a killa! Xx
  • Options
    Oh no that's not good! Yes think I was only sick twice first time and think both in evening. Was more like ten times this time so not horrific but still worse! I have PGP this time which didn't have at all last time so found that difficult. Also being monitored for gestational diabetes!

Off to look at local midwife unit this afternoon! Just hoping don't develop gestational diabetes so I can go there.

• Options
    Oh that's lucky then can't handle too much sickness! Wts pgp? The one thing I havnt heard of in this pregnancy.! Oh dear I hope u dnt get it either Hun my friend got it in the last month of her pregnancy n caused her loads of problems and ended up having an emergency c-section! Do u no wt room u want? Cx
  • Options
    Pelvic Girdle Pain. Also known as SPD.

Would quite like a water birth. Wanted one last time but was quite intense! Labour 6 hours and went from established to fully dilated in about 3 hours then had an hour of pushing!