Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Aug 09
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

11 fingers, 12 toes!

2»

Replies

• Options
    Got my fingers crossed for you all!! Weird that they won't diagnose asthma x
  • Options
    thanks hun!

i know its madness..... she responds to astmatic meds when she is struggling to breath. she has the blue salbutamol reliever inhaler and the dr said if shes no better by monday they will prescribe the brown preventative one. so fingers crossed its something they will diagnose sooner than later... and hopefully she will grow out of it!

hope you are all well!

xxx
  • Options
    Hiya, was Cailey well enough this time? Hope she's doing okay xxx
  • Options
    Hey guys!

Yeh she was well enough this time! Op went ahead as planned!

She was in theatre for 4 and a half hours and all went well! She took a long time to recover from her anaesthetic and needed to have some oxygen.

We went in on the Sunday night and got home first thing Tues morning! Cailey has never been up nor down, she has big bandages on and apart from trying to bite them off she has been fab! She had the house blitzed after being home for 5 mins, it looked like she'd never been away!

We got back in this Monday so she can have her sutures removed, under another general anaesthetic and we should get home the same day!

Hope you are all well! xxx
  • Options
    Good girl, really proud of her and pleased for you x
  • Options
    Brilliant news, well done Cailey!
  • Options
    Fantastic news, what a brave little girl! And a brave mummy too!

Xxx
  • Options
    Thanks ladies!

xx