Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in August 2010
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

A bit of news....

13»

Replies

• Options
    I'm so glad your scan went well. Lovely lovely pics!
  • Options
    Awwwwwwwww i'm so pleased and VERY jealous. I would love another and im soooooooooooooooooooo broody but we just cant.

The scan pictures are lovely. Thankyou for sharing them with us.

H and Izzy

xx
  • Options
    Must be close to your 20 week scan now ? How are things going xxx
  • Options
    I'm still 4 weeks away from scan although I'm nearly 18 weeks pregnant!!! I'm desperate to find out the sex this time!!! I don't mind what baby is but I just wanna knowwwwww!!!!!!

I'm getting bigger, I look like I did at about 25 weeks last time! Been back in Maternity clothes in work for about 3 weeks eeekkk!!!

I can feel baby moving quite a bit which is nice too!!!!

How is everyone??? Sophia is amazing, changing every day still, she's just the light of my life!!! Gonna have to get her a pair of walking shoes soon as she's cruising now! She's just gone up to 6-9 clothes although most of her 3-6 still fits!!!

xxxx
  • Options
    we are all good ! I cant wait to find out what your having ! my scan with Jacob was about 22 weeks it was a nightmare i was so excited lol

Jake is great he sounds the same as sophia crusing along so going to have to get some shoes soon , cant believe hes tenth months at the weekend

def time to start thinking about baby number 2 for me !

is it any different this time ? have you had morning sickness etc ?

heard you get bigger on your second and also read the baby is on average 5 oz heavier - hope not lol Jacob was 8 lb 13 oz

xxx
  • Options
    I am beyond excited for my scan, and if we can't find out I'll be booking a private one!!!

I can't wait to get Sophia some shoes!!! I was looking at Clarks online this morning, the shoes are so cute!!!!

I feel fine really. I was really tired 1st trimester but it was the same with Sophia I was sick just once...weird!!

It's a little bit dull this time round but it was ALL consuming last time, everything I talked about was pregnancy but now I've got too much going on!! I am so excited about having two babies but a little sad that it won't just be me and Sophia!!! I just love her so much!

I'm massive already really, huge bump! I don't want a bigger baby though!!! Unless it's a big bruiser of a boy hehehe!!!!

So you think you might TTC soon? It's so exciting!!! Doesn't seem that long ago since we were all 'Due in August' and some of us have baby no 2 on the way!! EEEeeeeekkk!!! xxxx
  • Options
    Glad to hear you are doing well! It's very exciting that you are having another one! I would have another one now if I could, but I'm due back to work in the summer and I'm not sure how they would take it and how we could afford it! image

Can't wait to find out what you are having!

MummyLintern, have you set a date to start ttc?

xxx
  • Options
    Hi Minnie ... im having the same worries about affording another baby but hubby is very relaxed about it all and says we will manage we did before

ahhh a date for ttc thats the million dollar question originally we said june but now its here im not ready yet . have decided to enjoy the summer first and start in september ...

im finding it a much more difficult decision this time than the first time as worry about coping with 2 etc etc and the finances but then on the other hand i am thinking it may take months this time so dont want to be waiting and waiting and wishing i had started earlier . Then i dont want to rush things in case this is my last pregnancy , i know who quickly it goes ... want to enjoy the anticipation if that makes any sense ??

sorry bit of an essay just im finding it really hard to decide at the moment !

have you had any serious thoughts about the right time minnie xxx
  • Options
    I'm just like you really. I have PCOS, so was told it would take a long time to conceive and may need to go the IVF route. But in the end I fell pg with Millie straightaway - I didn't know where I was in my cycle, so we thought we'd start "properly" the following months and the next AF never came... Now I'm worried we just got very very lucky last time and that it will take ages this time round. All I know is I'd like another one before I turn 35, which leaves me another 2 years. I ideally would like to be "happy" with my career before number 2 and also I really really would like a VBAC, so I think I need to wait at least 18 months.

I totally understand what you mean about not wanting to rush it though, I enjoyed being pg so much, it was such a magic and exciting time, I want to make the most of the next one as well. I also want to enjoy Millie whilst she is small and make sure she has Millie only time with mummy if that makes sense.

I'd love to have 3, but not sure it will happen/be possible. I just feel blessed I have Millie to be honest. I read something that made me smile the other day: People without children and people with children have one thing in common: They feel sorry for each other. image
  • Options
    that made me smile !

yes id like 3 ideally but who knows how i will feel if and when we are lucky enough to have another

i have days when i look at jake and i only ever want it to be us and then i have days where i think i would love another baby ... odd isnt it , am sure when the time is right we will both be overjoyed to be pg again xx