Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Dec 07
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

SNOW!!!

2»

Replies

• Options
    I'm working till 11 tonight and Jay's told me I'm not allowed to go home, I've either got to stay at work or stay at my mum's as I ventured out yesterday and got the car stuck twice and he said the roads were just like an ice rink when he was coming home.
    Liz it sounds so lovely where you are, I get excited if I see a fox or hedgehog in the garden let alone a moose ha ha.
    Emma totally agree about being fed up of staying in, it's driving me crazy.
  • Options
    We have been able to get to my mums today (had to put our car in the garage as it broke down-nightmare) and roads werent too bad here. But got stepson for the weekend and i hope to god we can get him back home on sunday! LOL x
  • Options
    Bluey - we should have had my stepkids tonight but their mum doesn't want them stuck in the village for the weekend if its starts to snow again (for once we're in agreement over something!) so Dave has taken them home... what a shame!! lol x
  • Options
    its alright for some! image xx
  • Options
    lol - it doesn't happen often bluey.... but I'm glad it did this time hehe ... hope you managed to get some peace x
  • Options
    I have felt v depressed this weekend so have just shut myself away every time elijah sleeps, very antisocial but nevermind x
  • Options
    I don't blame you at all.. I hope your tablets start to work soon xx