Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Dec 2011
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Shall we get to know each other a little more!?

2»

Replies

• Options
    hedgieuk I'm in NS image
  • Options
    Hi everyone,

Im fairly new on her but i'm Maddy, i'm 24 and me and hubby are expecting our first baby on 27th December after a mmc in october last year. We've been together for 5 years and married for 2 of those. Im a pharmacy technician in good old Norfolk image Looking forward to feeling a little less tired and a little less nauseous and looking forward to a great christmas image x
  • Options
    oh wow!!! its so nice to get to know u all!!! We r all spread so far and wide but all ave one lovely thing in common!!!! I have just sent u a friend request Sally for the FB group!!! Im sure we will all still use this as well though so dont worry to people who dont have facebook!!!

Anyother day in bed for me with my pregnancy realted pelvic girdle pain(PRPGP)image hoping to be back at work on monday but stll cant sit on my left bum cheekimage!!!!

xxx
  • Options
    Sally,

I've sent a friend request to you, for the facebook group!

Jo xx
  • Options
    Just sent a friend request aswell Sally. Looking forward to getting to know you all and especially looking forward to December image

xx
  • Options
    Ive also just sent a friend request for the FB group sally. xx
  • Options
    think i have added everyone so far. let me know if i missed anyone.
  • Options
    Hi I'm Becky, 33, i'm a teacher and live in bristol. This is baby number 2 for us, oh and I have been together for 4 years (still no sign of him proposing tho, he says he's got to wait and do it properly!) Dd born Aug 09 and has been full of energy since then! Hoping for a boy but will be happy either way, due 6th, and will stay team yellow.

Anybody else in the south west?
  • Options
    Hi I'm Kelly I'm 27 and expecting our 3rd baby on December 6th. me and my husband have Been together for 6 years and married 2 years next week. we live near Liverpool. I work as a primary school teaching assistant sn my hubby is a chef . quite excited about a winter baby sshortie I've only ever had summer babies. looking forward to getting to know you all xxx would also like to join the Facebook group if its a private one as were not going public until the gender scan x
  • Options
    Well ladies I was just saying the other day how my house was on the market and had been for a year. I finally sold it on Friday so its all steam ahead. Its certainly all happening this year. I've been smilimh since Friday . I almost burst into tears when the estate agent told me I had an offer.
  • Options
    yay!!! thats brilliant news!!! xxx
  • Options
    Congrats Melf, that is fab news. Do you have somewhere to move to? x
  • Options
    Hi I'm Catherine.. i'm 35 and due December 15th. I had a ruptured Ectopic in September last year and was due to have surgery to help treat my PCOS when the hospital phoned and told me my Pre-op blood tests showed that I was 4 weeks pregnant... Best surprise Ever.

I met my husband 7 years ago and we will have been married for 2 years on Monday. I work in purchasing for a law firm and live in Shoeburyness .. will be moving house in around a month.. and Hubs and I can't wait for our little peanut to join our family!
  • Options
    Not yet Huglibear. Viewed 4 already though and another two to go. Its great looking at rooms and visualising a nursery.
  • Options
    Hello!

I'm Lucy and this is our 2nd baby! I already have Bella who is 3. I have been with hubby for 9 years. I am in Lancashire and I work for Tesco as a teamleader. Used this site loads with Bella and it was great. Am due 14th december and totally excited!!

x x x