Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Feb 2013
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Hello - looks like I'm first here.

2»

Replies

• Options
    Hi everyone, Im due 26th February!

Have had a few symptoms, sore bbs, lightheaded, stomach cramps, felt a bit icky this afternoon but not really nauseous.

Haven't been to see doc yet. Might call later this week, just wanted to make sure AF definitely doesn't show. (even though I've got a handful of pos preg tests!!!!)

This is my 1st baby, been trying for about 6 months.
  • Options
    Hi everyone, I tested positive on Saturday. My due date is 23rd Feb.

I have a little girl who is 2. Her birthday is 1st March so she'll be 3 when our new angel arrives.

I had 3 early mc's last year in June, October and December so I am pretty nervous but still positive about this pregnancy. My doctor is sending me for an early scan at 7 weeks for peace of mind.

Vicky o glad to hear its not just me....I'm so bloated I look huge! I went to visit my friend who is 17 weeks pregnant and I am bigger than her lol.
  • Options

Just wanted to post a quick update as was unsure of dates when i first posted. I went for another early scan on Thursday and they dated me at 6 weeks so today I am 6+4. We saw heartbeat on the scan too which was amazzzzing!! Hope you are all ok image

S

x

• Options

Hi everyone,

I'm due on the 26th February.  (Snap Beckyb!) Too excited!  

My period cramp type symptoms have stopped and now I have a pleasant warm feeling! Saw the Dr on Monday but she said I should have boked with the midwife.  How I was supposed to know that one, I'll never know!  (This is my first pregnancy.)  Couldn't get a midwife appointment until 23rd July.

Looking forward to sharing the experience with you all!

Lx

• Options
    Hi Laura (macca)

I'm 32 & also expecting my 1st.

Just read your comment on the 'getting to know you thread'. Me and DF have been together nearly 8 years & also went to school together, but only got together after meeting up years later.

We haven't told anyone yet, hoping to keep it a secret until the 12 week scan. I've got my 1st midwife appointment on Monday (2nd July).