Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in June 2013
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

12 week scan dates

Replies

• Options
    Mine is on the 27th at half 9, i've booked the day of work image x
  • Options
    Mine is Dec 3rd at 1pm but will be my 3rd scan
  • Options

17th Dec at 11.40 image

AGES AWAY!!!

• Options
    Ive had 3 nect one is 30th nov xx
  • Options
    I feel for those only having the standard 2 scans. I think it should be at least 3. I have had 2 so far. One at 5+ and the other at 7+. My next ones are 12, 16, 18, 20, 22, 24, 26, 28 and then every week until induction at 37/38 weeks xx
  • Options

Mine is the 2nd December at 3:30pm.My due date is the 17th June.

I have already had 3 scans and so far all have been good and seen heart beating, just living in a state of paranoia worrying that something will happen. I know its silly but ah well.

Hope everyone else's scans go great image It's so exciting.

• Options
    2 weeks today! Cant wait...feels like ive been waiting for ages!
  • Options
    Torch that's lucky your having such good monitoring but no suprise with your history. If anything comes up (touch wood it wont!) They do they plan to induce sooner?
  • Options
    Hi Baby Boom. I will be induced at 37/38 weeks. They won't allow me to go full term. I do feel as though I am missing out on the whole waiting for labour to begin etc but know it is for the safety of me and the baby xx
  • Options
    I felt like that with dd....I had an elective section.
  • Options
    Baby boom...your scan pic is amazing .. How many weeks gone were you when you had it done?
  • Options
    Awww thanks Charlie's_devil.....I think I was about 29 weeks. Couldn't get great pics coz of how she was laid....you can see on pic her leg by her face and foot above her head.
  • Options
    I had a dating scan today image due date 10th June 2013.

It was wonderful to see our little baby waving back at us on the big screen, I ended up crying with joy.

I have to stay off work for another 4weeks and carry on resting!!
  • Options
    Oh wow sandybaby that's lovely....your 1 day ahead of me.....although that could change at my scan.

Wow 4 weeks off, lucky you! image
  • Options
    Hey baby boom

I've been off since October, so another 4weeks should fly by.

My sister thinks I'll go pass my DD as its my 1st one!!

Be lovely if we both have the same DD image xxxx
  • Options
    Gosh lucky you been off work so long, but shame you gotta go back just before Christmas! Can I be cheeky and ask why your off sooooo long? Coz I'm well jel! image

Too early to tell I think if you'll go over or not...you could be little early! Depends when baby decides she's cooked! Lol Do you have a date you'd ideally like to give birth?

• Options
    Is your anomaly scan booked? You'll have a long wait now with having your dating scan early doors. image
  • Options
    So excited 6days to go, bet its going o be the slowest 6days of my life image
  • Options
    Hi baby boom

I went off due to a 'situation" in work when I was 4 weeks. Then at 6weeks I started to bleed and I've been bleeding on and off since.

The consultant said for me to rest til I'm 14weeks and I can start doing light exercise from 16weeks.

I am missing work and I'm really looking forward to getting back into a routine.

I'm going to have a scans at 16weeks and 20weeks, but I haven't been given dates yet.

I really don't mind when the baby arrives, I'm planning on starting my mat leave on the 2nd June image

Are you going to find out the sex?

Xxxxx
  • Options
    Oh I see image

Well its good to know your bleeding is been taken seriously with your doctor.

I'm going to go on mat leave early may I think just gotta have scan to make a decision.

Yes defo going to find out sex, I like to plan image If its a boy I've got loads of shopping to do and going to do his bedroom in the mamma and papa gingerbread man. If its a girl I already have everything but going to her room girly.

How about you Sandybaby?