Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Mar 08
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

How are our LO's doing?

2»

Replies

• Options
    Hope Chloe is better soon! Can't be nice seeing her ill.
  • Options
    wow....sam is really doing well! He is going to one big boy!!!
    Amelia has amazed me with her weight gain. She went from the lower 10 on percentile for everything to 75th!!!!!!!!! In six weeks!!!!!!!!!
    Bought her cot yesterday as Mama and Papas opened here. Lost in in the shop as my OH is a miserable sod and hates opening his wallet. I must admit I did hear our credit cards start to cry once we entered the shop. My heart rate went up and I was so excited. It is a truly gorgeous shop... anyway in laws are here so said they would buy bedding. Bought the roundabout range. Bought sleeping bags and bedding etc.. We bought the coastline cot bed and since its a bed too I wanted to get the best matress since itwill last till she is 4 or 5. OH wanted the cheapest. So I screamed at him for been a complete kill joy, threw the sample of the mattress at him and stormed out in tears. (in my defence I had little sleep for a million years and my boobs were sore). I was so mad as he takes the joy out of everything like that. Its not like we cant afford it!!! How can he put her safety and comfort at risk??? Another couple I know where in there and he was questioning the sales lady about cot safety and matress ratings and I was so mad as Andrews only concern was cost!!!!!!!!!! grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr since we live in Middle East where Arab ladies dont speak like that to their OH we got some strange looks. Anyway, I got the cot as OH mum hit him over head and told him to be more considerate. Ha!!!!!!!!!!!
    Cot coming today and am going to try putting moses basket in the cot on night when trying to settle her down. have a mobile and a light display thingy so going to see if she will sleep without been in my arms as it is a hard habit to break.

d x
  • Options
    Lucas is now over his birthweight for the first time!!!! He's now 9lbs 1/2oz!!! Not surprised coz he's a greedy little thing.
  • Options
    I think they do all the same checks as before they left the hospital. They check they are meeting their milestones like smiling etc.
  • Options
    Lucas is now 9lbs 6oz and doing really well except I think the reflux is slightly worse.