Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in May 2012
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Anyone else still here who doesn't want to join the facebook group?

2»

Replies

• Options
    I've got facebook but have never joined a group before so am a bit green about it! Lol.

We thinking of announcing pregnancy on facebook on Christmas day when I will be 18 weeks! All our close friend n family obviously knows, but wider circle of people that we,re out of touch with will find out on Christmas day!
  • Options
    Hiya reenyree nice to see you x Hi mad about bumpimage I love that people have kept there pregnancy's quiet i couldn't help myself everyone knows imageI am quite an open person anyone who annoys me knows about it and I have my select friends who know me inside out image I hope to get to know u all and u feel u will join the group at some point not pressure at all ! we are a very friendly bunch and its lovely i have made some lovely friends already imagei will keep coming on here tho to keep up with everyone image xxx

Baby princessIOM Jacobsmummy hasn't announced the colour imagexxx
  • Options
    ahe thanks carly' i,l join group in Jan' xo

how do I actually join it! Lol.
  • Options
    its completely secret now but u can ask to be my friend i will add u to the group and then remove u from my friends list!?? up to ux My name is Carly Featon only 1 of me on FB LOL
  • Options
    dead on carly. I do that in few weeks, thanks! X