Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Nov 2012
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Kicking off the Due in November threads!

1101112131416»

Replies

• Options

Wow nimmy at the 10 pounder!!

I can't believe Due in Jan is up already, feels like only yesterday I got my BFP! Awww we're not special anymore haha! xxx

• Options

hey peeps im 11 weeks preggers with first baby was pregnant before but lost the baby at 15 weeks this baby is due the 22 november and i feel so lonely coz im the youngest of 5 and they have all had babys and dont want to share it with me so be nice to chat to peeps due the same time as me lol with this pregnancey i feel so much worse than i did with the one before as i didnt have any morning sickness or anything with this one i cant stop being sick i had a scan on 24/4/12 and baby looks healthy my midwife guessed i was about 8 weeks wen i went for my scan only to be told i was 9 weeks 5 days but i am so excited cant wait to get to no my baby and all of you who are due the same month hope u all have healthy and happy pregnancys xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

• Options
    Hi kimmy657 Hello and welcome! It nice to have other ladies going through the same at the same time image glad all was well at your scan image I'm 11+3, due the 18th so pretty close image Hope the sickness stops for you soon x x x
  • Options
    Oh and Sian your holiday must be close now, when do you go? image 5 n half weeks til mine... And counting lol x x x
  • Options
    Welcome kimmy! It is so nice to have people to share with image jessiepud I go in about 10 hours yippeeeee!xxx
  • Options
    Hey Sian, please can you change my date to 17th now it's official lol image thanks chick x x x
  • Options

Done for you! Also changed my own, you reminded me mine had come forward too! xx

• Options
    Thanks hun, lol I noticed we had been neglecting this thread n thought it would be nice to have all our official due dates on so we all know where everyone is nearer the time image x x x
  • Options
    Very good idea! Anyone else need theirs updating?xx
  • Options
    Hey sorry I haven't been on here for agesss, been so busy running after my almost 2 year old! Please could you add me to the list, my 12w scan dated me the 6th November - so excited!! Xxx
  • Options
    Hey hun I've tried to add you but it's not letting me edit the post image I will try again tomorow!xx
  • Options
    Ah thanks hon xx
  • Options

It looks like there is a general issue with editing posts again as have seen a few other ladies commenting image I will add you as soon as BE will let me! xx