Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Oct 2010
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Where are we all and where have half of us gone!!

Replies

• Options
    I'm still here!! Have just moved (Monday!) to a village near Stafford. Hoping to be back on here a bit more when we've attacked box city!! Happy to be friends on fb/join the fb group as I feel one we've all got quite close in the last 18ish months!
  • Options
    Here is the link to the FB group, i have to admit that i forgot all about it - probably because we are all so active on here!

https://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/group.php?gid=331422252570
  • Options
    I just posted in the group, I had a request pending, (thank you snugglenush!), but because I always come on on my phone I don't get them! So, very happy if anyone would like to add me as you may wonder who I am if I request you all before you've seen it!!! image
  • Options
    Oooh fairydust, i'm going to get requesting!

Is our group private or limited?

DLAM - are you and Nay Nay in the group?

xxx
  • Options
    I pop on here occasionally but I'm like the others - really busy & I also have a great bunch of NCT friends who I tend to chat about problems / questions with rather than online, whereas when I was trying to get pregnant and was pregnant I found this site was where I went. I suppose they all have a similar outlook and I know them in 'real' life so it's much easier to get support there. I am also a freelance web designer so working a bit already, but with no childcare, plus we're thinking of moving so mega busy!

I have set up a twitter (without the gaps) student baby for my little boy - some friends asked me to after I talked about him a lot on there, just in case anyone wanted to follow me. I'm in East London though will hopefully move to York soon and I'm still in touch with my bb on FB / email.x
  • Options
    Yey! New friends!! imageimageimage Thanks moominmama for starting this thread!!xx
  • Options
    sparklyfairy - the group is private. I'll make sure that everyone I am friends with is in the group and anyone else can email me their email address and I'll add them.

• Options
    right have invited DLAM and naynay - all the other peoiple who I am friends with are already members or have already been invited.

• Options
    I have sent a request snugglenush, My name is Gemma Lester xx
  • Options
    I read but struggle to post as still using on-screen keyboard.

TracyAlex, I live in Hollingworth nr Glossop. Know Mossley well and got married at Lydgate with a reception at The White Hart. x
  • Options
    Hi Girls,

I don't get on as much as i'd like to, i have my hands full with the boys!! I'm on facebook but forget to post in the group, but have noticed lots of posts happening now so will get on there. I'm Jackie Partington on FB if anyone wants to add me, and i live near Buxton xx
  • Options
    Hi, i'm still here too, was in DIO but Lucy made an early appearance in Sept however not much happening in BIS thread so sticking with this one if thats ok with you guys.

I'm Ayrshire in Scotland too! Prob only about 20min away from Angel100

xx
  • Options
    Hello! I have just come back after a loooong time away, tending to Ethan and just trying to get an ounce of normality in my day!

I am in a very small village near Holmes Chapel in Cheshire.

I'm not on FaceBook, but I aim to come on here much more frequently now.x
  • Options
    I'm still here!!

My problem is I leave it such a long time between coming on here now that by the time I've read everyone's messages/questions/updates I run out of time to reply as Teddy wakes up!

I'm living in Gravesend in Kent, (close to you ladies living in East London & Southend) really close to Bluewater and Lakeside so any yummy mummy's that fancy meeting up for a coffee, I'm more than happy to oblige!!!image

Moominmama, I'm originally from Chichester but I seem to remember having a conversation about it with you when we were pregnant. I'm always down in Chichester with Teddy visiting my parents.

• Options
    Im from ashby de la zouch, in leicesteshire, just wondering if anyone is around the same age as me though i think i may be the youngest on here im 21 x
  • Options
    I rarely get on the computer but if Im do its just enough time to check emails and catch up on fb. Sometimes I drop by 'the nest' forum which was set up by people I know from the toddler forum - i think a few pple from here joined it too.

Kouklamoo...didn't realise you were near us. I don't post my area on forums but Im about 45mins south of you!

Il msg u snugglenush if thats ok with name.

The last 6months have flown by...as packing all the 0-6mths in a box today, the 6-9mths will probs be joining them soon. Can't believe how big my baby is image
  • Options
    Hi ladies!!!!!

Oh my, it's been a good few months since I've been on here! Hope you and your gorgeous buba's are all doing ok???

I'm back at work (went back end of March) and working 3 days a week but just dont seem to have a minute to myself - always something to do!! Initially found it hard leaving DS but now it's just the routine. DS loves his childminder and is just blossoming more and more each day! Hes just had chickenpox but sailed through it. Today he's started saying da da da da - shame it's not mama!!

Anyhooooo lovely to see so many familiar names still and I'll try harder to pop on a bit more!! xxxxxxxx
  • Options
    I'm in Hanley Stoke on Trent
  • Options
    I was on and off during my pregnancy but haven't been on in aaages! Like you all, my little man is getting ever more demanding by the day, but he's an absolute joy. Cannot believe he's nearly eight months old now.

I go on fb quite a bit so have requested a link as I can't find the group? :?

Would be nice to catch up, probably most of you won't remember me as I haven't posted that much.

I'm down in Cornwall. image
  • Options
    http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/home.php?sk=group_331422252570&ap=1

It's called "October 2010 ladies" if the link doesn't work. x