Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was due in Nov 2013
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Gender Scan...............

2»

Replies

• Options
    calee wrote (see)

yey team pink. congratulations dani shes cute, there is some really lovely girls clothes in the shops have fun shopping for her.............24weeks 6days pink bumpxx

we both thought we was having boys...congrats dani shes cute......      24weeks 6days pink bump.

calee i work for debenhams so im now going to be terrible trying to steer clear of all the girls bits. im not much of a girly girl but i do love the sleep suits image im shocked still i was so adamant it was a boy, got a few boys bits to sell now lol x

• Options

Congratulations Missi on your blue bump!  I'm really pleased for you!

And Dani, I'm thrilled for your pink bump!  You'll have one of each then won't you?!  That's so lovely! 

I had my 20 week scan this morning and we're definately having a girl!  She wouldn't stay still for the measurement on her heart so we have to go back for another try on 11th July!  At least I'll get to see her again!

x

• Options

Congrats on ur confirmation of a little girl!! all these gender confirmations I'm getting super excited!! A week tomorrow!!! Xx

• Options

Congratulations! image

Me and OH found out for number 1 ..but next time I don't think we will...

x

• Options

congrats everyone!!!

were still team yellow and plan on staying yellow. i dont even have a gut feeling anymore. at first i thought girl as my first trimester was sooo different than with my son but now i dont know. half the time i think boy and half i think girl hehe.

• Options

Jvlwithbabyboy good on u for stayig strong with team yellow. I know I certainly couldn't do it lol!Weir will be a lovely surprise when little one arrives xx

• Options

hello rileys mummy thank you i cant wait  im fine how are you no im not on the facebook group i dont really use it i have noticed you aint been on alot  have you found out the gender ? xx

thanks hush puppy image aww congratulations on your little pink princess how are you? x

congrats evreyone on finding out sex evreyone who not put on yet put it on exciited xx

• Options

Hi missl, yes we r team blue again!! Really exited about riley having a brother as think they will be great friends. I'm 22 weeks today and finding the heat a little hard. My SPD isn't too bad at all in comparison to my last pregnancy So I'm really happy about that. Carrying very differently so maybe that's helping. Also weight wise I'be only out on a stone which if u look at the size of my boobs etc u can see why lol. So all in all I'm feeling happy and positive that I'll get through the 2 nd half of pregnancy ok. I don't come on here all that often as find accessing the Facebook group much easier. Shame ur not on it!! Hope ur pink bump is coming along nicely!! Xx

• Options

Hi Missi!

Nice to hear from you!  I'm great thank you!  Struggling with spd but I'm just thankful that my baby is healthy so I can tolerate it!  Got a big bump now too and there's no hiding the fact I'm pregnant anymore!

How are you doing?  Are you feeling ok?  Have you bought anything yet or are you all sorted and done?!

xxx

• Options

Hello Rileysmummy

congratulations on your  second little boy  i was 22 weeks on saturday image were getting there aww glad you feeling better im getting alot pelvic pain so wondering what could be going on with me aww  glad your feeling positive heat is abit much latley for me aww come on here when you can nice to speak to you  and my little blue bump you mean lol having a little boy and fine very big latley image what have you been up to? xx

Hi Hushpuppy

great to hear from you two image glad your okay aww hope your okay and get better hun  same here evreyone has a feel quite big think he is going to be a chunky monkey  im doing good hun bit of pelvic pain and aches here and there was in hospital  with stomach infection but alot better now and little man is growing so healthy  so not to bad what have you been up to ? anything good and yes alot i have alot clothes cot crib pram will be here on monday  bath changing matt swing bouncer play matt and alot more all i need is my moses basket some crib sets and more clothes nappies ect what about your self ? xx

• Options

U sound very organised missl!! sorry Hun I thought u were having a girl! Apologies to u little fella!!! Yes we r all progressing nicely. Time seems to have slowed a little but I don't want to rush time away as life will change so much for my little boy. He turned 3 on July 6th. Had a lovely day, we took him to long leate safari park and he loved it. 

sorry to hear u have been in hospital! Hope ur pall recovered and ok now?? We will have to do a new bump thread on hear. Have u chosen any names yet?? We r still unsure. Chose Riley from when I was about 15 weeks and stuck with It. that's was before Riley appeared in hollyoaks and a lot of the newer tv shows etc. I still love it and think he suits his name. yes i will still come on here and check it when I can just use Facebook loads as I talk to all my due in June 2010 mummies On a daily basis. Do u not have fb at all?? Coz I can just join and be added to our secret page and not anything else. Xx