Forum home Babies Postnatal depression
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

feeling so low!!!!

hi. what a god send this forum is.
well. where do i start. i just feel so low. it's unbelieveable. i can't go out the houd=se with out thinking someone is looking at me and judging me. i feel so nervous all the time , can't sleep, feel sick, have times of binging on food then times where i can't eat at all. i even accused my husband of having an affair!!! i mean what the hell do i think i am doing. i know he won't wander away, it's just me.
i have got 5 lovely kids my youngest is 9 months. and a great 10 year marriage.and all the support that i could ever need in my family and from my hubby what more could i need or want, so why do i feel like this.? i just tell my self that i am just over reacting, but am i? do i really need help? don't know what to do.
xxxxx

Replies

• Options
    Hi Pen i didnt want to read and run i cant be much help im afraid as i have just been diagnosed with pnd.my only advice is talking to oh and we are here to rant at if you need to and maybe talk to the doctor if its needed i hope you feel better soon take care
    Lin.
  • Options
    pen hun it does sound like your depressed, when you know your not yourself but can't help the way you act! do you have a nice hv or gp that you can have a chat with?
    what do you think is making you feel like this? are you getting enough time to yourself, do you get out and about with the kids?
    btw i didn't get pnd til l/o was 9 months!

take care of yourself hun *big hugs*
  • Options
    Hi Pen, big hugs to you! x
    You do sound depressed, have you been to the doctors? Its a condition and you shouldnt feel bad about having it, its like the cold, it comes when you dont want it but you can get it treated to make it go away again.
    Have you chatted to your hubby about how you feel?
    Im always on here if you want to chat. xxxx
  • Options
    Pen it really isnt a suprise your feeling this way with all thats going on with Archie, talk things through with your hubby he's bound to be feeling stressed about it all too. talk too your hv and gp too. Although everyone on this site is great at listening and giving advise nobody knows better about your situation than your hubby, family, friends, gp and hv
  • Options
    Hi Pen, how are you feeling now? I hate to ask but i noticed bigmamma saying something about Archie, is he sick or something? Dont answer if you dont want to, i just want to help not be nosey. x