Forum home Toddlers & older children Potty training
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Night training again

we have finally got round to trying dd1 3yrs without a pull up this week she has been dry 1 night out of 3 and now she says she doesnt want a pull up on so shes gone to bed without but if shes still wet in a week i think i will try pull ups again i thought it might be easier than this as she was trained in the day at 23 months.Any tips would be great thanks

Replies

• Options
    Hiya,

Stoooopid BE wouldn't recognise my details when I tried to log in so had to re register. Not sure I like being the new girl again!!

Anyway~this is what we've been doing with DD(33mth) Bring forward bedtime drink so that it's an hour before bed and has time to pass through. Make sure she does a wee (or sits on the loo to try) last thing at night. You could try sitting her on loo or potty when you go up to bed at night, works for some not for others! Definitely doesn't work for my two, just wakes them up lol! I usually make DD stir a little when I go up and ask if she needs a wee wee. Am usually met with a resounding and whiny Noooooooooooo!

HTH

YCB

• Options
    thanks for reply as im an insomniac i have been getting her up at 2:30 for the last 3 nights and she has done a wee and been dry in the morning image last night she said she didnt need a wee so i went to bed this morning she said she had gone on her own when she needed and was dry so thats a start tonight i went in at 2:30 and she did need so took her im just hoping waking her up will get her waking up when she needs, im not sure how long to keep waking her for a wee probably will for a month or so then see how she gets on