Forum home Toddlers & older children Potty training
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Potty disaster!! Please help

I have stayed at home for 5 days to concentrate on my little boys potty training. I haven't got cross with him when he had accidents and I praised him loads when he made it to the potty. Days 3 and 4 were really good. He started to get a real understanding of the potty without getting upset even though he was going through having a cold (which he has kindly given to me!) But today being Day 5 has been an absolute disaster, he pees everywhere and has pooed in his pants. It as if starting back at Day one again. Maybe he isn't ready as he is only 29 months but then i would have though he would be by now, and he understood it the last couple of days so why is today different? I look forward to hearing some advice, thank you

[Modified by: Ange1a on 18 November 2009 18:24:00 ]

Replies

• Options
    I think they have good days and bad days so keep a potty progress chart putting down the time he had a wee where it was and any additional comments and after a week look back hopefully on the whole there should be some progress - good luck