Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

How things change in a year

There are so many of us who were sad this time last year thinking we would never get out of LTTTC and who are this year celebrating with our precious little bundles or a bean tucked up inside. Congratulations to all of us who made it through the heart break that is LTTTC and have a lovely christmas, wishing you all a healthy 2011 for you and your babies and safe arrivals for those still waiting. What a special year.

Love a slightly emotional Socks and Sockette xxx

Replies

• Options
    Couldn't agree more Socks, well said.....we are so very lucky and blessed xxxxx
  • Options
    That was just such a lovely post socks!!! Dont know how i missed it for so long lol! This time last year i honestly thought of nothing else but TTC and if it would ever happen! Was even talking to OH about going private for IVF as our local fertility dr was taking sooooooo long to see us and now just look at us. Sat waiting for bubba to come soon 3weeks and im due!

I really hope 2011 brings more LTTTC ladies the luck we have all had in getting a BFP!!!

yla + yellow bump 36+6!!! XX
  • Options
    aw lovely, congrats to you all xx
  • Options
    Awwh, lovely post socks! (cant believe i pop on and find a post from you!)

I never really have time to come on anymore! (for all the right reasons!) but just popped on to check for any news and catch up with anybody who might remember me!

For those who don't know any of us, we got this board going last year, and before that were long term regulars on LTTTC, (and mc and ectopic, amongst other forums!)

Like Socks said miracles do happen, it might take time, but over 3 years i watched many ladies get their dream!

Anyway wishing you all the best with your pregnancies.

Gem x
  • Options
    oh and how funny, for 3 years i have a pink dummy as my avatar, and i go and have a boy!