Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Erm, nipples......

Im 14weeks pregnant, my boobs are starting to grow (a lot!) and all through the first trimester they ached really badly. The aching has settled now, but the other day I noticed one of my nipples was tingling - it was such a strange sensation it made me giggle. Anyway, this morning I was about to get in the shower (and this is gross - sorry!)when I noticed a creamy cradle-cap like substance on my now huge nipple. I peeled it off and checked the other and it was there too. Erm, anyone know what this is? Am I about to start leaking? Im quite freaked out! x

Replies

• Options
    Oooh I would be interested in this. I haven't leaked at all but I am 21+1 and have started to notice my left nipple is always a bit creamy in the centre. It isn't sore/itchy. Very odd! Am totally pooping my pants about suddenly spurting milk so am keeping a close eye on them! They have suddenly ballooned and are covered in blue veins. Ewww! image