Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

stay away from toys r us!!!! (also in DIM)

i am not at all happy with toys r us..

took 3 days to deliver the buggy and car seat because the first day there was a bit of snow outside so they didnt bother coming out but said i wasnt in when i didnt go out all day

the buggy and car seat turned out to have already been to someone elses house and returned because they "didnt like the colours"

then my bf looked at it and it has stains in the pram liner.

they were meant to come last thursday to collect the buggy, but they had "a fault on their system and the driver didnt get the job"

then we waited in again all day friday, rung them at 3pm to check they were definately coming and were told they would be here by 8 and noone turned up again. so we rung on saturday and we were told that this time noone was in when they came, which is because apparently they driver had the address down as 27 instead of 37 but didnt bother ringing the contact number like he should have done.

we also asked to speak to a supervisor and were told at 12:20pm that they were all busy and that someone would ring us within 24 hours.. still no phone call!!

they apparently will be coming again tomoro but "cant give a specific time" which is ridiculous.

if they dont turn up tomoro i will walk the 7.8 miles to the nearest store, return their piece of crap, get a refund and take my money elsewhere!!!!!

Replies

• Options
    Unecessary stress, that on-one needs, particularly when pregnant.

Poor you.

At least you have let a few hundred members of BE know how rubbish they are, that must feel a little bit satisfying!! image

Good luck with your return.

Nxx