Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

FAO Ellie32UK

Hi sweetie

Just checking in to see how you are? Still getting on ok with your doppler?? image

Zxx

Replies

• Options
    Hi Zoe,

I am fine and getting over the trauma of the bleeding which now appears to have stopped. I love my Doppler. I had a listen last night and the heartbeat was really clear. I can't wait to find out the babies sex, 15 Feb seems so far away. Just praying that this baby is healthy at the 20 week scan. How are you getting on? Have you bought anything pink? x
  • Options
    Hi Ellie

Good to hear from you and glad the bleeding has stopped, that's really good news.

Yes, I have bought a few pink bits and pieces, just babygrows mainly.... couldn't help myself. Still waiting till the 20w scan before the getting the majority though.

15th Feb will soon be here sweetie!!!

Zxx
  • Options
    Pleased to hear that you two are ok! I am nearly 22 weeks now and had by 20 week scan last week - it was amazing! We decided that after all the stress we have had over the last year that we would like a surprise so did not find out! The next couple of weeks will fly by! Hows your bumps coming along??
  • Options
    Hi Muffin,

It is lovely to hear from you. How are you? Glad your 20 week scan went well. I have been in two minds as to whether we should find out the sex however I have been so worried every day of this pregnancy and still am and I feel it will give me something to be happy about and concentrate on. I wish I had the patience to wait till the end but I don't! My bump is coming along now. x
  • Options
    Hey Muffin, can't believe you are 22w already!

I'm good ta and bump coming along nicely. image

Zxx