Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Baby Sling Discount Code

hi

just got an email through for this

http://www.thebabasling.com/products.html

Enter MUM40 at the check out for 40% discount until 15th Feb.

Don't know anyone who has used one before and if they are worth getting?

Replies

• Options
    Oooh thanks for that! I hadn't seen these but would be interested to know if anyone has any info. ??24 is very reasonable. My hubby has his heart set on the baby bjorn but actually this looks good as a second sling for around the house or even just for breast feeding??
  • Options
    Think going to order as very reasonable and weight of baby is distributed evenly x
  • Options
    I had a babasling for my ds and only used it for the first few months. It was great when he was tiny and cacooned in it and fantastic for breastfeeding (I could feed him easily whilst walking around) but as he got bigger the weight really hurt my shoulder and he didn't feel very secure.

This time I'm getting a wrap sling, probably the moby so that the weight is better distributed but I can still feed easily xx
  • Options
    Thanks for this, i've ordered one as i already have an active toddler and i know when he was new born he didn't want to be put down, so will be good to keep baby with me, but hands free!