Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

can any tell if this is faint BFP?!

hi ladies

soryy G/C from TTC, bit quiet in there today.

does this look like a BFP? im cd21 of 26 cycle, had brown cm this am..

http://i825.photobucket.com/albums/zz179/booeymaz/1.jpg

i just dont no anymore lol, any help would be great xxx

Replies

• Options
    Hi Hun

when I was preg with my daughter I did one of those tests at 9dpo and mine looked like that! I can see it very faintly! I did a first response the next day and bfp for that showed a clear ( although it wasnt a strong strong line) bfp!

Good luck!!!

xxx
  • Options
    ohh thanks rache,

am hoping it is image someone said could be a smudge and kinda dashed my hopes lol xx
  • Options
    Hi Booey

I used these tests when I thought I was and got a faint line on four and a few days later got a strong BFP on a tesco and one from the chemist tests. I also used up all the tests like that in the week and by the end it was darker then the other line image

Good luck hope it's BFP

Gem x

28+2
  • Options
    Hey,

I'm finding it really difficult to tell. I can see a slight colour change on the top one.How many days PO are you? I got my BFP 3 days before Af was due with a tesco test. If i were you id test again in a few days time??

Good luck xx
  • Options
    looks like it to me... mine was exactly the same FC for you image
  • Options
    I can defo see a second line on both but i never used these tests so not sure how reliable they are!

Fingers crossed it's your BFP!!

xx
  • Options
    I can see a line on the top one - get yourself a predictor or first response and retest tomorrow with FMU xxx
  • Options
    I just replied in TTC to say I can def see the lines on both! Get a CBD! x
  • Options
    I got a much better line on a FR test the same day as I did one of these ebay tests! I can see the line so I'd say get another test and do it in the morning and see what happens!

Fingers crossed booey xxx
  • Options
    Hi, i got i really really faint line on these tests on 16dpo so got a surperdrug test and it came up straight away. I tested with a ebay cheapie evreyday till they ran out lol, id bought 20! It did get incresingly darker with each day. Fingers crossed for u. xx
  • Options
    Hi Boooey!!!! Oh - could this be it??? I do see the lines hun!!! at CD21 it seems very early though - how many DPO are you? From what I see though I would say yes looks like faint BFP's to me! Here's hoping they get stronger for you hun! x
  • Options
    Hi Booey,

How far up the stick am I looking hon? I'm not familiar with these tests.image

Is it closer to the control line end?

xx
  • Options
    I think I see pink on the top one but photos always come out fainter don't they!

I would recommend getting a first response or similar for tomorrow.

As you are so close to ovulation you might find a clearblue is negative until AF is due. I didn't get a BFP until 15dpo so this is very early hon and don't want you to get a false negative when really you have a bfp.image

Everything crossed Booey!
  • Options
    well i just did a FR now and IC, the FR was BFN and the IC had a faint pink line like how the others started.

thats 3 now.

could be either 11do or 9dpo am not sure lol.i have short cycles of 25-26days.

i got one FR left i probably do it tomo am FMU xxx
  • Options
    Hi

It sounds like you need to use fmu to make sure the hcg is picked up.

I'm not sure what IC is but its very unlikely to get a false +ve and rarer still to get 3! image

Update us tomorrow hon x
  • Options
    internet cheapie tuliprose x

yup u can count on an udpate hehe xx
  • Options
    Aw thanks! image

I reckon internet cheapies are fairly sensitive so would make sense that you are getting a faint bfp on there and not on first response.

Can't wait to hear your news tomorrow. Would you be due in October?
  • Options
    yeh oct 14th lol, bet im not in there though!!!

would be a miricle, will update ya tomoz for sure xx
  • Options
    keeping my fingers crossed for you booey we will be waiting with bated breath for an update tommorrow lol
  • Options
    haha i wouldnt hold ur breath image im notorious for not delivering the goods! :-O xx

(as she throws bfp dust on herself!) xxx